• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's ready to join me on my Super Starter Kit journey?

In summary, the Super Starter Kit from Pampered Chef includes a range of kitchen tools and products, such as knives, bakeware, cookware, and utensils. It is currently priced at $99 and does not require any previous cooking experience to join. While the kit comes with a preselected set of products, additional items can be added at a discounted price. Resources available to help with getting started include online training, cooking demonstrations, and support from experienced consultants. There is also a community of consultants for those on the Super Starter Kit journey to connect with.
SusanBP0129
Just wanted to say hello!
My name is Sue & I just got my Super Starter Kit. I am totally overwhelmed, but also excited!
Looking forward to chatting with you all !
:)

Welcome Susan! Congratulations on signing!!:D :D You will find a TON of information on this board!! Also, whenever you have a question, post it here, we are all happy to help!!:D

Welcome Susan!!

Glad to see another PC consultant from New York!

Where abouts are you located? I am in central New York, just outside of Syracuse.
If you are close and need anything let me know! I am new too, and maybe we can help each other!!

Congratulations on joining a great company!!!!!:D

Kelly

I'll be heading that way tomorrow! My step daughter is located at fort drum, she also sells pc. We'll be there from tomorrow 'til sunday!

Welcome! This is a great group! I hope you enjoy your new business as much as I do!

Thanks Everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Kelly: I am in Rockland County. (about 45 miles north of the city)

1. What is included in the Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef, such as knives, bakeware, cookware, and utensils.

2. How much does the Super Starter Kit cost?

The Super Starter Kit is currently priced at $99, but may vary depending on promotions and discounts.

3. Do I need any previous cooking experience to join the Super Starter Kit journey?

No, you do not need any previous cooking experience to join the Super Starter Kit journey. Our products and resources are designed to help beginners and experienced cooks alike.

4. Can I choose which products are included in my Super Starter Kit?

The Super Starter Kit comes with a preselected set of products, but you can also customize your kit by adding on additional products at a discounted price.

5. What resources are available to help me get started with my Super Starter Kit?

We offer a variety of resources to help you get started, including online training, cooking demonstrations, and support from our experienced consultants. You can also join our community of consultants to connect with others on the Super Starter Kit journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Elizabeth Q