• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to reignite my Pampered Chef journey - anyone else?

In summary, to reignite your Pampered Chef journey, it is important to set clear goals, create a plan, stay organized, and familiarize yourself with any new products or updates. There are many others starting or restarting their journey, so the community is a great resource for support and advice. The best time to start is when you are ready and committed, and Pampered Chef has evolved since the early 2000s with new products and online resources. This community is a helpful and supportive space for consultants to find tips, resources, and a network of like-minded individuals.
Karin
I'm so excited to find this site! It's just what I need to get ramped up.
I was a Pampered Chef consultant in the early 2000s - a LONG time ago - and am planning to start up again in July 2018. I'm really looking forward to getting started. This will be a lot of fun.
I've only started looking around this site briefly, but it seems like an amazing resource! Thanks for allowing me to join, and I look forward to getting to know you all!
peace,
karin :)

Welcome to CS Karin!

Thanks Greg! :)

1. How can I reignite my Pampered Chef journey?

To reignite your Pampered Chef journey, start by setting clear goals for yourself and your business. Create a plan for how you will reach those goals, including setting up parties and events, utilizing social media and networking, and staying organized. Also, make sure to familiarize yourself with any new products or updates since you were last a consultant.

2. Is anyone else starting or restarting their Pampered Chef journey?

Yes, there are many others who are starting or restarting their Pampered Chef journey just like you! This community is a great resource for connecting with other consultants, sharing tips and advice, and finding motivation and support.

3. When is the best time to start a Pampered Chef business?

The best time to start a Pampered Chef business is anytime! However, it is important to consider your personal schedule and commitments before jumping in. The summer and holiday seasons tend to be popular times for parties and events, but ultimately, the best time to start is when you are ready and committed to putting in the effort and time to make your business successful.

4. How has Pampered Chef changed since the early 2000s?

Pampered Chef has evolved and grown since the early 2000s, with new products and tools being added to the catalog regularly. The company has also expanded its online presence and offers more resources and support for consultants. Make sure to familiarize yourself with any new products, updates, and resources to stay current and successful in your business.

5. What can I expect from this community?

This community is a supportive and informative space for Pampered Chef consultants of all levels. You can expect to find helpful tips and advice, resources for growing your business, and a network of consultants who are all working towards success. Make sure to engage and contribute to the community to get the most out of it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Larene Hall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett