• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rock Your Pampered Chef Business in Ontario, Canada?

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant kit includes high-quality kitchen tools, business supplies, and training materials. Consultants can book parties by reaching out to their network and sharing the benefits of hosting a party. Multiple earning opportunities are available through product sales, parties, and building a team. Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to its consultants, including online and in-person resources. Consultants can sell products online through their personal website and social media, but not through third-party websites.
Melodiem
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Just ordered my new consultant kit today and I'm so excited to get it! Love this website and am hoping to find lots of unique ways to make the most of my Pampered Chef endeavor as well as make some friends :)!!

Welcome!!! This site is awesome, especially when you are just starting your business. There are some very talented people who share their creative flyers and ideas--you're going to love it!

Welcome to PC and Chef Success! Ontario Canada here too and Cathy is also from Ontario (northern I believe) and I'm sure will pipe in soon to say 'hi' :)

Welcome! I used to live in Oakville and I'm now with US PC. Good luck!

Welcome!! Need any Canadian info, we are just a click away...

Congratulations on your new business & welcome to Chef Success! :D

Welcome and Congrats on your pc business!

Welcome! I'm in Nova Scotia but used to live in Ontario...we're here for any help you need!

Thanks everyone! Had my 1st solo show yesterday...still have a lot to learn from trial and error but had a GREAT time!

1. What does the Pampered Chef consultant kit include?

The Pampered Chef consultant kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and training materials. It is designed to provide everything you need to start your business successfully.

2. How do I book a party as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can book parties by reaching out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and sharing the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also utilize social media, email, and other forms of communication to reach a wider audience.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are multiple ways to earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant, including through commission on product sales, hosting parties, and building a team of consultants. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the more you can earn.

4. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide to consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to its consultants. This includes online and in-person training, access to a community of consultants for support and advice, and ongoing resources and tools to help you grow your business.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant through your personal website provided by the company. You can also utilize social media to promote your products and reach a wider audience. However, the company does not allow consultants to sell through third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sheririce