• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Team with April?

In summary, being a consultant for Pampered Chef involves sharing and selling high-quality kitchen tools and products while earning an income and receiving discounts. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or the website and purchase a starter kit which includes products, supplies, and training materials. No previous experience in sales or cooking is necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and support. You can also balance being a consultant with other commitments, as the job offers flexibility in scheduling and hosting parties and events.
pamperedape
Hi! My name is April and I am FINALLY joining the PC team! I've been loving PC for almost ten years, but have been dragging my feet when it came to becoming a consultant! I live in North Carolina and have two young boys - a four year old and a one month old!! I also have a wonderful, crazy hubby who keeps me laughing! I am a teacher (on maternity leave), and I teach second grade. I'm REALLY nervous about starting this new adventure so I will probably be asking some questions!!

ASK AWAY! This is a great site. I have a wonderful director, but this site is awesome, especially when you have a question 11 at night and its too late to call anyone!

Welcome! Nervous is normal. Well, as close to normal as most of us here ever get.

Congratulations on your new business! This is a great place to ask questions, freak out, vent, whatever you need.

BTW, I laughed when I saw your name. I have a SIL named April. As a kid, her siblings called her Ape. She hated it. She still complains about it to this day, and, while I've been a part of the family for over 22 years, I've never heard one of them call her that. I guess early scars are the deepest.

Welcome to PC and our crazy little corner of the internet!

raebates said:
As a kid, her siblings called her Ape. She hated it. She still complains about it to this day, and, while I've been a part of the family for over 22 years, I've never heard one of them call her that. I guess early scars are the deepest.
Funny story: DH and his siblings called his oldest sister Marleney-Beaney when they were kids. She has let everyone know that she has outgrown it. But DH and I still refer to her as "Beaney" when we're referring to her by ourselves. Well, when we're not calling her "Bossy Marlene." But that's a whole 'nother story.

End hijack.

BTW, April, you'll find that we tend to hijack topics a lot around here, but usually after the initial question has been answered. We're just all too social and friendly! :D

Good luck on your new adventure. This is a great place to get ideas and info !

welcome to the "family", April! I wish you much success!

Welcome, April! This is a great place to hang out. I feel truly blessed to have found it so early in my PC career!

April, you know you're really part of the family when your thread has been hijacked. Again, welcome to the family!

I've been known to hijack a few threads at my Mommy message board! :) I love to talk, what can I say. And it sounds like I'll be right at home here with others that like to talk! :)

Hello April! I'm in NC too. Where abouts are you? I'm about 45 minutes from Fayetteville.

I am right there actually - Fayetteville!! Where are you?

1. What does it mean to be a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Being a consultant for Pampered Chef means that you get to share and sell high-quality kitchen tools and products to others, while also earning an income and receiving discounts on products for yourself.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started as a consultant.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $750 worth of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes your first three months of your personal website, which you can use to promote and sell products online.

4. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience in sales or cooking to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you learn and grow in your role as a consultant.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can definitely still be a Pampered Chef consultant while juggling other commitments. You have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and can even host parties and events on weekends or in the evenings. It's all about finding a balance that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • April Baynes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips