• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do P3 and Pws mean? Learning as a newbie!

In summary, P3 and Pws are acronyms used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the three main pillars of the company (Products, Programs, and People) and the online platform where you can purchase products and manage your business (Personal Website). As a newbie, it's recommended to reach out to your sponsor or attend training sessions to learn more about the company and be successful. As a consultant, it's important to continuously learn and grow by attending training sessions, connecting with other consultants, and staying up-to-date on new products and promotions. The Pampered Chef community is always here to help and support you on your journey.
jjjjmt01
Hi just wondering what does p3 and pws mean? I'm learning all I can!
Thanks

Re: Newbie!First of all, welcome to CS and to PC!

Second, P3 is the computer program PC supplies all consultants with to use for sending in shows and supply orders etc and PWS is Personal Web Site. :)

Re: Newbie!Thank you so much for your help. I got pampered partner plus is that it?

Re: Newbie!
jjjjmt01 said:
Thank you so much for your help. I got pampered partner plus is that it?

Yes that is it! Feel free to ask any other questions, we are here to help.

Re: Newbie!Also go read the Hitchikers Guide to CS in the Chef's lounge (I think it's there) it has a lot of good stuff in it.

Oh and welcome!!

Re: Newbie!I'm trying to learn all I can I have my first show Friday! I have been reading and viewing the on line training. Any other help would be soooo grateful!

Re: Newbie!That's it! :)

Re: Newbie!We posted at the same time - silly us!

The best advice is to have fun!!!

Re: Newbie!Im trying to find it I cant help??

Re: Newbie!I'm trying to link it but my internet is taking forever...

Re: Newbie!go to the main page here on CS...down to Chef's lounge....then click on it and it should be the second thread...a great resource for help on navigating our wacky world here...thread is called Hitchhiker's guide

Re: Newbie!Go to the home page of chef success, scroll down to almost the bottom. Under 'Community' you will see 'Chef's Lounge' click on it and Hitchikers Guide is the thread under 'One of our ouwn is missing'.

I would post a link here but I don't know how. LOL

Re: Newbie!OK I'm too slow! LOL

Re: Newbie!Mini hijack

Crystal to post a link you just go to that thread and copy the address in your address bar and then paste it. I opened the hitchhiker's guide, went up and copied the gibberish in the address line and then pasted it in my post on here and it came up all pretty saying 'hitchhiker's guide...' LOL That definitely WASN'T what I'd copied but it's what appeared and the link worked because I think we lost he/she to that thread :D

End hijack

Last edited:
Re: Newbie!Found it you all are great ,love it here, hope to be as helpful someday as you all are.!!

Re: Newbie!
kcjodih said:
Mini hijack

Crystal to post a link you just go to that thread and copy the address in your address bar and then paste it. I opened the hitchhiker's guide, went up and copied the gibberish in the address line and then pasted it in my post on here and it came up all pretty saying 'hitchhiker's guide...' LOL That definitely WASN'T what I'd copied but it's what appeared and the link worked because I think we lost he/she to that thread :D

End hijack

Thanks for the info, I'll try to remember it, but my mind is like a steal trap - empty, or is it rusty - see I told ya!
She/he will be on that baby for the rest of the night!

Re: Newbie!Too slow AGAIN! I'm going to bed.

Re: Newbie!BTW, congrats and good luck on your show Friday! and remember to HAVE FUN! You only ever have ONE first show :)

Nite Crystal!

Re: Newbie!Welcome to CS and PC. Hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

What do P3 and Pws mean?

P3 and Pws are common acronyms used in the Pampered Chef community. P3 stands for "Products, Programs, and People" and refers to the three main pillars of the company. Pws stands for "Personal Website" and refers to the online platform where you can purchase Pampered Chef products and manage your business.

Learning as a newbie!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! As a newbie, there's a lot to learn about our company, products, and business opportunity. We recommend reaching out to your sponsor or attending training sessions to learn more about how to be successful with Pampered Chef.

Hi just wondering what does p3 and pws mean?

P3 and Pws are common acronyms used in the Pampered Chef community. P3 stands for "Products, Programs, and People" and refers to the three main pillars of the company. Pws stands for "Personal Website" and refers to the online platform where you can purchase Pampered Chef products and manage your business.

I'm learning all I can!

That's great to hear! As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to continuously learn and grow in order to be successful. We recommend attending training sessions, connecting with other consultants, and staying up-to-date on new products and promotions.

Thanks

You're welcome! We're glad to have you as part of the Pampered Chef community and are always here to help and support you on your journey. Happy learning!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Comsteller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Stabler