• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Pampered Chef Party - Ready to Shop and Save?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef party, contact your consultant and schedule a date for your party, choose from in-person, virtual, or catalog options, and your consultant will provide all necessary materials. Benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products and enjoying a fun cooking experience with friends and family. To maximize sales, invite many guests and offer incentives for bringing friends, and your consultant can provide tips. No cooking experience is necessary to host a Pampered Chef party, as the consultant will guide you and your guests through easy recipes using the products. After the party, your consultant will tally orders and provide support for choosing free and discounted products.
dn4007
Hi Everyone! I just joined Pampered Chef and am really looking forward to getting to play with all the fantastic products. My first show will be a Facebook/catalog party with my sister as host. Her goal is to have $1500 in show sales. Fingers crossed!

Cool - remember the 5-15-5 rule for more sales: 5 orders collected before the show starts, 15 buying guests at the show, 5 orders from folks who said they'd be there, but didn't make it after show closes.

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. You can choose to have a traditional in-person party or a virtual party through Facebook or a catalog party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on your party sales, as well as exclusive host specials. Additionally, hosting a party allows you to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

3. How can I maximize my party sales?

To maximize your party sales, make sure to invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to bring a friend or two. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a certain number of friends. Additionally, your consultant can provide you with tips and tricks to help increase your party sales.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party even if I don't know how to cook?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are designed for people of all cooking levels. Your consultant will provide you with easy and delicious recipes to make during your party, and will guide you through each step. Your guests will also have the opportunity to try out the products and see how easy they are to use.

5. What happens after my Pampered Chef party?

After your party, your consultant will tally up the orders and products earned from your party sales. You will then have the opportunity to choose your free and discounted products based on your party sales. Your consultant will also provide you with any additional information or support you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jeana V
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefAdriel