• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!

In summary, "Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants to learn about the company's cluster system. It is exclusively for new consultants and is free to attend. The event typically lasts for one hour and can be joined through a registration link provided by an upline or through the Pampered Chef website.
LeslieChef
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that we are in the same Cluster!
I keep telling Cynthia how much I love this site and she mentioned you come here too, so I thought that I would say hello!

Take care,
Leslie

Hi LeslieThat is great! Caught me off guard when I say my name.

Are you going to the mtg on Sat?

Yes, I am actually able to attend the meeting this Sat.
I will be late as usual though as my daughter has ballet until 10, so by the time she gets home and I get to Grimsby it will prob be closer to 10:30 when I arrive. But better late than never! :)
Will you be there?

Leslie

MeetingYes, I will!

Great! See you on Saturday.

1. What is "Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!" all about?

"Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to welcome new consultants and introduce them to the company's cluster system. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn more about the cluster system and how it can help them grow their business.

2. Who can attend "Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!"?

This event is exclusively for new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It is a great way to get started on the right foot and learn more about the company's cluster system.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!"?

No, there is no cost to attend this event. It is completely free for all new consultants.

4. How long is the event?

The event typically lasts for one hour. However, it may vary slightly depending on the number of questions and interactions during the event.

5. How can I join "Welcome, Leslie! Let's Explore the Cluster Together!"?

To join the event, you will need to register through the link provided by your upline or through the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary details to join the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie S
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • pamperedbecky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Kelly8