• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Goals with P.C.: Can You Make It Happen?

is planning on starting a business soon and she wants to make the house payment each month. She wants to shoot for 5 recruits by December. She has made the goal of getting 2 recruits by December. Do you think that is achievable?
kitchen queen
Hello all-

I'm just getting ready to start selling P.C. next week and I'm sooo excited. I really would like to get to the point that I can make the house payment every month.

How much money can you make off new recruits? I've made the goal of getting at least 2 recruits by December of this year. Do you think that is an attainable goal? I really would like to shoot for 5 recruits, but I don't want to make my goals too large.

I'm sure you all just think I'm rambling on and on. (sorry) I'm just so ready to help support my family. I hope to do so much. And, then, I hope to recruit some of my friends and help them do the same.

Thanks for listening!

Congratulations on starting your business! That is very exciting!

The first thing you have already done that is very positive is to set a goal. What you need to do next is sit down with your director and work backwards to see how many shows you need to do to meet your goal.

Your recruiting goal is very attainable. The key to recruiting is to be a good listener. Find out what interests them in Pampered Chef. Right now your enthusiasm is contagious....talk to all your friends and family and people at shows about getting started. Ask everyone.

There are some great tele-classes you can take that focus on recruiting and getting started with recruiting. Once you sign up, you will be able to take these.

The amount you make from the consultants you have recruited is 1% as a Future Director (2 people active under you). This means you get an extra 1% on their sales and your sales. When you have 5 personally recruited consultants who are active and qualified, you become a director. Directors get a 3% override. That means you would get 3% of their sales and your personal sales. Giving you an exact amount or even ballpark is hard because it depends on what their sales are each month.

Another pointer....post your goal where you will see it everyday. Make sure you tell others what your goal is. Have a plan (work backwards to see how many shows you need to reach your goal). And have FUN!

thank youThank you so much for your encouragement and valuable information. I'll let you know how it goes. I have my first show March 28th.

Thanks
Sara

What types of goals can I achieve with Pampered Chef?

With Pampered Chef, you can achieve a variety of goals such as financial stability, personal growth, and professional development. Our business model allows for flexibility and growth in your desired areas.

Do I need any special skills or experience to achieve my goals with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any special skills or experience to achieve your goals with Pampered Chef. Our training and support programs are designed to help you succeed regardless of your background or previous experience.

How long does it typically take to achieve my goals with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to achieve your goals with Pampered Chef can vary depending on your effort and dedication. Our business model allows for fast growth and success, but it ultimately depends on the individual's actions and commitment.

What resources are available to help me achieve my goals with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources to help you achieve your goals, including training programs, mentorship opportunities, and a supportive community of consultants. We also provide tools and materials to help you market and grow your business.

Can I achieve my goals with Pampered Chef while still maintaining a work-life balance?

Yes, you can achieve your goals with Pampered Chef while maintaining a work-life balance. Our business model allows for flexible working hours and the ability to work from home, making it easier to balance your personal and professional life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• familymgrkendra
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies