• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get My Photo to Show Up on My Posts?

In summary, to upload a photo to your posts, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page, select "Edit Profile," and then "Change Profile Picture." Your profile picture will automatically appear with all of your posts once you have uploaded it. If your photo is not showing up, make sure you have uploaded a profile picture and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can use a photo from your phone to upload to your posts by uploading it directly or emailing it to yourself and saving it to your computer. To change your profile picture, click on your current profile picture, select "Edit Profile," and then "Change Profile Picture."
maggiemay
Hi, I'm new here - sooo glad I found this site. I have been looking at past and current posts for the last few days - you really are a creative group.

thanks
maggie

Oh, if someone could help me understand why my photo isn't coming up with my posts, that would be super.

OK, first off Hello, and welcome to this board and our 'virtual cluster'.

If you are trying to put a picture as your avatar under your name you go to user cp, then edit avatar, then to custom avatar and browse to find the pic you want to upload, make sure it is small enough for it to upload, then after you have gotten it loaded hit the save changes button, but make sure you have clicked on the dot for the use custom avatar button.

BTW, you aren't supposed to post your PC website, so I would suggest you just put the /maggiemays in your sig.

thanks, I'll try that , and remove the web site - I saw it on a few other posts and didn't think twice. thanks
maggie

I just thought I would warn you with that one, it sometimes insites riots.

thanks, I was able to fix the photo - thanks for the help!

You are welcome. I am glad to help when I can since I take away so much from this board. Any questions you have don't be scared to ask.

maggiemay said:
Hi, I'm new here - sooo glad I found this site. I have been looking at past and current posts for the last few days - you really are a creative group.

thanks
maggie

Oh, if someone could help me understand why my photo isn't coming up with my posts, that would be super.
That's Maggie's polite way of saying, "You guys are NUTS!"

(Welcome, BTW)

Nuts need to be appreciated too! Am I right?

We're all here because we're not all there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're all here because we're not all there.
AHA, so that's why...

maggiemay said:
Nuts need to be appreciated too! Am I right?
If you appreciate nuts, you're in the right place.

Welcome:D This is a wonderful site; but addictive!

Welcome. This site is great and very addictive.

Thanks for the warm welcom guys!

You're welcome - enjoy the comerod...camera...commerode...fellowship of this site!

uh, oh... youre not trying to point out my mispelling of welcome - cause that would be just mean mean mean :)

1. How do I upload a photo to my posts?

To upload a photo to your posts, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the page. From there, select "Edit Profile" and then "Change Profile Picture." You can then choose a photo from your computer to upload as your profile picture.

2. Why isn't my photo showing up with my posts?

There could be a few reasons why your photo isn't showing up with your posts. First, make sure you have uploaded a profile picture as described above. Additionally, if you are using a different device or browser than usual, your profile picture may not appear until you log out and log back in. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

3. Can I use a photo from my phone to upload to my posts?

Yes, you can use a photo from your phone to upload to your posts. You can either upload the photo directly from your phone's camera roll, or you can email the photo to yourself and save it to your computer to upload from there.

4. Do I have to upload a new photo for each post?

No, you do not have to upload a new photo for each post. Once you have uploaded a profile picture, it will appear with all of your posts automatically.

5. How can I change my profile picture?

To change your profile picture, click on your current profile picture in the top right corner of the page. From there, select "Edit Profile" and then "Change Profile Picture." You can then upload a new photo or choose from previously uploaded pictures to use as your profile picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Jenna
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AmandaE