• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for a nervous first-time Pampered Chef party host?

In summary, as a first-time Pampered Chef party host, it is normal to feel nervous but you can calm your nerves by taking deep breaths and reminding yourself of your knowledge and passion for the products. It is also helpful to practice your party presentation beforehand and have all necessary supplies ready. To balance being a stay at home mom with hosting parties, you can choose flexible hosting times and involve your kids in the process. To make the most of your Pampered Chef business as a stay at home mom, take advantage of online sales and partnerships with other businesses. Easy ways to incorporate Pampered Chef into your daily routine include using the products in your own cooking, wearing branded aprons, and designating a specific time for business tasks.
merego
Hi everyone, my name is Meredith and I just started up my Pampered Chef business. I have 6 parties booked so far and am very nervous about my first party, any tips?
I am a stay at home mom, I have 3 kids ages 1, 2 and 15.
This is a great outlet for me and I have gotten so many great ideas since I have signed on to this website!!
I love staying home with my kids, but I needed something for me, I really missed working.
:chef:

Hello & welcome!! I am also new too- to this site and to Pampered Chef. This site is an excellent site for information!! If it can happen, it's happened, and I mean anything, to someone here (or they now someone that it's happened to).

Welcome Meredith!!

My advice: practice your recipe OUTLOUD in front of your kids and DH. Over and over again.

Pick one or two recipes that you want to do at first, and only offer those to your first 6-8 hosts. That way, you can get comfortable with them and not add the extra stress of trying to learn too many recipes!

If you are anything like me, this will be perfect for something "for you"...it's one of the reasons I love this business so much! It has helped my self confidence and self worth soooooooooo much!

Ask away with any other questions!

Welcome, Meredith!
When are you having these 6 shows? What a great start.
Have fun and challenge yourself to make phone calls. At each show ask every guest if they want information about starting their own business with The Pampered Chef. Ask every guest if they would like to have their own show. Then offer every guest information about the extras like fundraisers, bridal shower/shows and registries, and give everyone a recipe with your information on it (I need to remember to do that, too.) You are going to do well.

I have 4 in March and 3 in April, so that is 7, yikes, I can't even add and I'm a finance major :)
I just got signed up and luckily my husband and I know alot of people who love Pampered Chef and know other people who love it as well. I think I may be putting too much pressure on myself, I just don't want to fail and get booted from the Pampered Chef. I am a Pampered Chefoholic, I have almost everything thay have come out with and gone to so many parties and hosted many. I stopped working after I had my daughter who will be 2 in a few weeks so I have been thinking about becoming a consultant for a while, but I then got pregnant again and my son will be 1 in March as well so now I am ready to be something other than mommy all the time :) I love my kids more than anything, but I need something for me that will allow me to still stay home with my kids. I also have a teenager who keeps me very busy.

Thanks for the tips Kelly, I am practicing the trifle currently and the jerk chicken nachos next. :)

Yea!!! Another Cincinnati cheffer!!! Where are you in Cincinnati? I'm over on the westside in North Bend (Cleves/Addyston area).

Oh yeah, and welcome to this crazy online zoo. We are really quite friendly and harmless... most of the time... or at least some of us are!!

I am EAST SIDE... Anderson Township :)

Oh... you're one of "those people" (giggle). Who is your director? Where in Anderson Twp are you?

lost cincy east siderI am so lost trying to figure this all out. I have spent hours on my laptop trying to figure all this Pampered Chef stuff out and plan my 1 and 2 year olds b-day party in March. My husband just said he is regretting buying me this laptop for my birthday~ ha ha :):yuck:

We may have to have an east side/west side showdown!!! ha ha :)
Lori Berger is my director, do you know her?

Do you know Anderson? I am by Wilson Elementary school.
I am always lost on the west side. In my prior job one of my first terriotories was west side and I was always lost, still am to this day and I was born and raised in Cincy, but always as an eastsider.

I vaguely know Anderson, but not where Wilon Elem is. I know what you mean about the westside though. I was raised by Northgate Mall (Mt. Healthy Schools... so I'm not a "true westsider") and always got lost when I had to go to Bridgetown or Delhi and God forbid I ever had to venture farther west than that! But growing up I spent MANY summers at Woodland Lakes Christian Camp (Lindale-Mt. Holly Road in Amelia) and now the kids have various MDs around Anderson, so I'm trying to at least get a basic layout of the area. I do know where Mercy Hospital - Anderson is... where in relation to that are you?

Don't know Lori, but the east/west showdown sounds great! I'm gonna email you.

1. How can I calm my nerves as a first-time Pampered Chef party host?

First of all, congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef business! It's normal to feel nervous before your first party, but remember that you know the products and have a passion for them. Take some deep breaths before the party and remind yourself that you are capable of hosting a successful event.

Another tip is to practice your party presentation beforehand, either by yourself or with a friend or family member. This will help you feel more confident and prepared.

2. How can I make my first Pampered Chef party a success?

There are a few things you can do to ensure a successful party. First, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products ready to go. You may want to create a checklist beforehand to make sure you don't forget anything.

Also, make sure you have a good understanding of the products and their features so you can answer any questions that may come up during the party. And don't forget to have fun! Your enthusiasm for the products will be contagious and will make the party more enjoyable for everyone.

3. How can I balance being a stay at home mom with hosting Pampered Chef parties?

It can definitely be a juggling act, but the great thing about Pampered Chef is that you can make it work for your schedule. You can choose to host parties during times that work best for you, such as when your kids are napping or in the evening when your partner or family member can watch them.

You can also involve your kids in the party planning and hosting process. They can help you prepare snacks or assist with setting up the products. It's a great way to teach them about entrepreneurship and involve them in your business.

4. How can I make the most of my Pampered Chef business as a stay at home mom?

One of the best things about Pampered Chef is the flexibility it offers. As a stay at home mom, you can choose to host parties when it works best for you and your family. You can also take advantage of online sales and social media to reach a wider audience.

Additionally, consider hosting themed parties or partnering with other local businesses or organizations for joint events. This can help expand your reach and bring in new customers.

5. What are some easy ways to incorporate Pampered Chef into my daily routine as a stay at home mom?

There are many ways you can incorporate Pampered Chef into your daily routine. For example, you can use the products in your own cooking and meal prep, and then share your experiences and recipes with your customers. You can also wear Pampered Chef aprons or use the branded kitchen tools when hosting playdates or get-togethers with other parents.

Another idea is to have a designated "Pampered Chef hour" during your day where you focus on connecting with potential customers, following up with leads, or planning for future parties. This can help you stay organized and on top of your business while still managing your household and caring for your kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jeana V