• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What motivated me to become a consultant and how has my journey been so far?

In summary, the speaker was inspired to become a Pampered Chef consultant due to their need for flexible and rewarding work that allowed them to focus on their family. Their journey as a consultant has been both challenging and rewarding, and they have learned a lot about cooking, hosting parties, and running a small business. Their biggest success has been the ability to provide for their family while still prioritizing them. They have also learned valuable business skills and their advice to others considering becoming a consultant is to join with an open mind and take advantage of the training and support provided.
LaSauna
Hello!
My name is LaSauna, and I am coming upon my 1 year anniversary as a consultant in June. I am an educator who started as a consultant in order to supplement my income when I left the traditional school setting. I now teach online for K12 (Georgia Cyber Academy). I have been married 7 years, and have 3 children (5 year old, 3 year old, and 15 mos.) With all of the little people, the regular classroom was no longer the best work situation for my family. A friend convinced me to give TPC a try. I have not done as well as I'd like, but I love being a consultant and look forward to my upcoming success. I have seen some great information on Chef Success and am excited about what's ahead! :)

Welcome, LaSauna! I hope you find this site as helpful and encouraging as I have.

Thank you! I most recently came on to find ideas for my Cookin' with Kids show coming up, and I have found some great ideas. :)

Welcome to CS LaSauna!

Hi LaSauna! Welcome! So glad you have already found our site useful. There is so much great information here- shared by our members. Please ask questions and share your experiences by posting to help others.

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

As an educator looking for extra income, I wanted a flexible and rewarding job that allowed me to still focus on my family. A friend introduced me to Pampered Chef and I was drawn to their mission of bringing families together through cooking and creating delicious meals.

2. How has your journey as a consultant been so far?

My journey as a Pampered Chef consultant has been both challenging and rewarding. I have learned a lot about cooking, hosting parties, and running a small business. I have also been able to meet new people and form lasting relationships.

3. What has been your biggest success as a consultant?

My biggest success as a consultant has been the ability to provide for my family while still being able to be there for my children. The flexibility of this job has allowed me to prioritize my family while still earning an income.

4. What have you learned from being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have learned a lot about cooking and kitchen tools, as well as the importance of building relationships with my customers. I have also learned valuable business skills such as time management, organization, and marketing.

5. What advice would you give to someone considering becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice would be to join with an open mind and a willingness to learn. Take advantage of the training and support provided by the company, and don't be afraid to ask for help from your fellow consultants. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy sharing your passion for cooking with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Reva Ewing
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance