• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering, Chefing and Stay-At-Home Dad in AZ

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. They offer a wide range of products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items. "Chefing" with Pampered Chef refers to hosting cooking parties to earn free and discounted products. They also offer a flexible and rewarding opportunity for individuals to work from home and earn income by sharing products and hosting parties. Benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include discounts on products, access to training and support, and the flexibility to work around personal commitments.
ChefKen
I have been pampering and chefing for 2 months now. I live in AZ. I am one of few men doing pc. I am happy to know that the top seller in the company is male. :) I am married and a stay at home dad with a 3 year old girl and a few of my best swimmers trying to find the egg as I write this. I had a 1k show my third show so I was feeling pretty good about that. I just got my hat pin and my "1000" pin at my last meeting. The pins are little on the cheap side but its the thought and recognition that counts. It felt pretty good to get them. Well, that's me...I look forward to sharing and learning.

Welcome KenPlease feel free to post your ideas- often new consultants have great ones!
Debbie

Wow, congratulations on your success in pampering and chefing for the past 2 months! It's great to see a male excelling in this field. And it's even more impressive that you're a stay at home dad with a 3 year old daughter. Balancing work and family is no easy feat, so kudos to you. It's also fantastic that you had a 1k show on your third show. That's a great accomplishment and definitely something to be proud of. And receiving your hat pin and "1000" pin at your last meeting must have been a great feeling. It's always nice to be recognized for your hard work and dedication. I'm sure you have a lot of valuable insights and experiences to share, and I look forward to learning from you. Keep up the great work and best of luck in your future endeavors!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. Our mission is to help people enjoy the experience of cooking and sharing meals with their loved ones.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen gadgets, and pantry items. We also have a variety of seasonal and specialty items, as well as cookbooks and recipe inspiration.

What is "Chefing" with Pampered Chef?

"Chefing" with Pampered Chef refers to hosting a cooking party or event with friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products while having fun and learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

How can I become a Stay-At-Home Dad in Arizona with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding opportunity for individuals who want to work from home and have a passion for cooking. As a consultant, you can earn income by sharing our products with others and hosting cooking parties. You can also build a team and earn commission on their sales. Contact us to learn more about becoming a Stay-At-Home Dad consultant in Arizona.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and connect with others who share your love for cooking. You can also enjoy discounts on products and access to training and support from the company. Plus, you have the flexibility to work around your schedule and family commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
2 3