• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for starting out as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products, attend training sessions, and seek advice from experienced consultants. To maximize earnings, focus on booking successful parties and take advantage of bonuses and incentives. Social media can be a powerful tool for marketing, and involving family in the business can help with balancing responsibilities. Clipart images can be found in the consultant's back office or created using free online tools.
andiphant
Hello All
Wanted to do a quick intro so if you see me posting you'll have an idea who I am. I just signed up, haven't even received the Started Kit or had training but I'm ready to get started. I'm a SAHM to a gorgeous 8-mo old baby girl and wanted to do something else and earn some extra income without having to leave her very often. I already have two shows booked for June and hoping for more so I can get my Super Starter Bonuses. I've been cooking as far back as I can remember and a fan of the products since I discovered them about 5 years ago. I'd say my favorite product so far is the mini-loaf stone, I'm the designated banana-bread-maker for our playgroup. I always take two loaves, leave one for DH and hide one in the freezer. OK Enough about me, I look forward to meeting you all and taking advantage of your expertise.

PS Could someone point me in the direction of some good clipart images to use in my e-newsletters?

Thanks,
Andrea
Brand New Consultant
Mom to Cali - 8 Months

Welcome Andrea! This site will be a great boost to your business. I signed up in early April and I have found many tips and tricks, along with some great documents, from these wonderful people. I would not have the success I am having without them.

Thanks everyone!!!

Good luck Andrea, I wish you the best!

Hi Andrea!

Just wanted to welcome you as well! This place is awesome! I've gotten so many new ideas from the members and my business is up 140% this yr, compared to Jan - May of last year. Granted, I had my second son in the spring of last year, so I was taking it easy, but I know this board has helped!:D

I wish you much success and lots of fun with your new PC business!

Andrea,
It is great to have you join the PC team. This is my second month with PC and I love it. I have gotten a lot of good ideas and tips on how to book shows and a lot of other things. This is a great site.

April

Hey Andrea...it's always great to have another Andrea!! One can never have too many of us right?

Also, have a good June not only to earn your bonuses but to earn the new products from the sell-a-thon as well!!

Hello and welcome! I'm in SS3 and this site will be of great value to you. If you have any problems or questions, it's a great resource to help you. You will love TPC and earn lots of free stuff! Keep a positive attitude, always looking forward and you'll do great!

Jeanie

Welcome Andrea,

You find this site very helpful, don't be afraid to ask. Most of don't bite! Good luck with the start of your new biz. Good going on your 2 bookings so far!:D

Andrea,
Welcome to the family!! The PC one and this one. You'll love this job.:D I wish you lots of success as you start your business!!:)

Welcome aboard! This is a great group! I love PC and all it represents and all it has done for my family! I wish you the best!

1. What are some tips for starting out as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with the products and the company's values and mission. Attend training sessions and workshops to learn about the business and the best ways to market and sell the products. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to other experienced consultants for advice and guidance.

2. How can I maximize my earnings as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to maximize your earnings as a new consultant is to focus on booking and hosting successful parties and events. These can lead to more sales and potential new customers. Additionally, take advantage of the Super Starter Bonuses and other incentives offered by the company.

3. What are some effective ways to market and promote Pampered Chef products?

Social media is a great tool for marketing and promoting Pampered Chef products. Utilize platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase the products and share recipes and tips. You can also reach out to friends, family, and coworkers and offer to host a party for them.

4. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with other responsibilities, such as being a stay-at-home mom?

The great thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you can set your own schedule and work around your other responsibilities. Plan your parties and events for times that work best for you and your family. You can also involve your children in the business by having them help with packaging and delivering orders.

5. Where can I find clipart images to use in my e-newsletters?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of images and graphics for consultants to use in their marketing materials. These can be found in the consultant's back office or by reaching out to your team leader. You can also create your own graphics using free online tools like Canva or PicMonkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy's Adventure
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gaby Schmitz