• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant

In summary, a new consultant named Andrea introduced herself and shared that she is a stay-at-home mom looking to earn extra income. She has two shows booked for June and is excited to start her journey with the company. Andrea also mentioned her love for cooking and the mini-loaf stone product. She asked for recommendations on where to find good clipart images for her e-newsletters. Another member welcomed her to the forum and offered tips on finding clipart images.
andiphant
Hello All
Wanted to do a quick intro so if you see me posting you'll have an idea who I am. I just signed up, haven't even received the Started Kit or had training but I'm ready to get started. I'm a SAHM to a gorgeous 8-mo old baby girl and wanted to do something else and earn some extra income without having to leave her very often. I already have two shows booked for June and hoping for more so I can get my Super Starter Bonuses. I've been cooking as far back as I can remember and a fan of the products since I discovered them about 5 years ago. I'd say my favorite product so far is the mini-loaf stone, I'm the designated banana-bread-maker for our playgroup. I always take two loaves, leave one for DH and hide one in the freezer. OK Enough about me, I look forward to meeting you all and taking advantage of your expertise.

PS Could someone point me in the direction of some good clipart images to use in my e-newsletters?

Thanks,
Andrea
Brand New Consultant
Mom to Cali - 8 Months

Hi Andrea, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. Congratulations on becoming a consultant and good luck with your upcoming shows in June. Being a SAHM and wanting to earn extra income is definitely a common reason for joining this company. I'm sure you'll do great! The mini-loaf stone is also one of my favorites, it's perfect for making banana bread. As for clipart images, I usually just do a quick Google search for the specific type of image I'm looking for and then filter by "clipart" in the search tools. There are also some great websites that offer free clipart, like Openclipart.org or Clipart.com. Best of luck with your new venture! Looking forward to seeing your posts and updates. Cheers!

Hello Andrea, welcome to the Pampered Chef family! It's great to have you on board as a new consultant. I'm sure you will love the flexibility and extra income that this opportunity provides, especially as a stay-at-home mom. It sounds like you already have a good start with two shows booked for June, and I have no doubt you will have many more in the future.

I also love the mini-loaf stone, it's such a versatile and useful product. I'm sure your banana bread is a hit with your playgroup! As for clipart images for your e-newsletters, the Pampered Chef website has a great selection that you can use for free. Just log in to your consultant account and go to the "Resources" tab, then click on "Images & Logos." You can also find helpful tips and training materials on the website, as well as a supportive community of consultants.

Best of luck with your new venture and feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are all here to help each other succeed. Happy cooking!
-

What is "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant"?

"Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant" is a special program designed for stay-at-home moms who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It offers a flexible and supportive environment for women to start their own business while also balancing their family responsibilities.

How do I become a part of "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant"?

To become a part of "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant", you must first sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant. During the sign-up process, you can select the option to join the "Welcome Andrea" program and our team will guide you through the rest of the process.

What are the benefits of joining "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant"?

By joining "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant", you will receive additional support and resources specifically tailored for stay-at-home moms. This includes virtual training sessions, access to a community of other SAHM consultants, and personalized coaching from experienced consultants.

Do I have to be a stay-at-home mom to join "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant"?

No, you do not have to be a stay-at-home mom to join "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant". This program is open to anyone who is interested in starting their own Pampered Chef business, but it is especially beneficial for those who have family responsibilities and need a more flexible work schedule.

Are there any additional costs for joining "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant"?

No, there are no additional costs for joining "Welcome Andrea - SAHM & New Consultant". The only cost associated with becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is the Starter Kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business. The "Welcome Andrea" program is included as part of this initial investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall