• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi,I Am Wondering What Most People Use to Copy Flyers,Etc. Do You

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for printing and copying, including using printers/copiers at home, going to store printing services, and taking advantage of discounts and perks through Office Max and The UPS Store. Several individuals recommend using Office Max for its lower prices and employee discounts, while others mention using Staples or The UPS Store as alternatives. Some also mention the convenience of prepaying for copies at certain locations.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Hi,
I am wondering what most people use to copy flyers,etc. Do you have printers/copiers at home or do you go elsewhere to have them printed? Has anyone does a cost comparison between home printing and store printing? It seems like there is quite a bit of printing to do and I want to do what is most cost efficient.

PC perksWe have perks through PC with Office Max. The copies are only 3.5 cents per page. That's way better than 8 or more cents at Kinkos per page. I do most of my small print jobs on my computer. All paper, ink and postcards can be written off during tax season.
Go to Consultants corner and click on
Managing your business
Financial Forms and Applications
Pampered Perks
Officemax
CopyMax Copy Services
OfficeMax Document Services Discount Card
Print the card
Cut it out and they will laminate it for you for FREE during your first visit!
Check out the other things that are on sale just for us!!
Debbie

i know that when i get mine done at officemax, where they'd normally charge more for the staff to do the copies, they don't charge me more b/c of my discount. you could always ask.. even if they do charge you more, it's only 1 cent more per copy.. and when i go in there, i got a toddler on my hip, so it's worth that extra cent for each one just so i can avoid the hassle.

I am a Kinko's employee veteran (I have been around it since I was 9 :eek: so thats 21 years :eek: ) Now, I have been gone for 4 years but DH just left Kinko's for Office Max 6 months ago. So, personally speaking...I would go to O-Max instead of Kinko's, they are cheaper and we get a smokin' discount...way better than even the O-Max employees! I just had 25 copies made on cardstock and cut for $0.75! I do want to get a full color printer but that will happen only when the $$ is better. Right now I make 30 of each months guest special and 8 of each months host specials in color, everything else is b/w. Also, no matter where you go, self-serve copying is always cheaper than having the staff do it for you.

Office MaxSorry to say but the Office Max here is town closed about a year ago. :(

All we have is Staples or Kinkos.

I would use staples if there is no O-Max, and right now Staples is having a 39 cent color copy sale!

UPS StoreWe don't have an Office Max either. After checking out different copy centers I found I could prepay for copies at The UPS Store and get them for 4 cents each. You do have to pay up front but I like not having to account for a receipt everytime I go in to make copies. Check on prepays at different stores and see what you can find.

What is the best tool to use for copying flyers and other materials?

The best tool to use for copying flyers and other materials would be a high-quality, color printer. Make sure to use the appropriate paper type for the best results.

Can I use a regular printer to make copies of flyers?

Yes, you can use a regular printer to make copies of flyers, but keep in mind that the quality may not be as high as a professional printer. It's always best to use a printer with color capabilities for the best results.

Do you recommend any specific type of paper for copying flyers?

We recommend using a high-quality, glossy paper for copying flyers. This will give your flyers a professional and polished look.

Is it better to print flyers in color or black and white?

It is generally recommended to print flyers in color, as this will make them more eye-catching and visually appealing. However, if you are printing a large number of flyers and want to save on printing costs, black and white can also be a good option.

Can I get my flyers professionally printed through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer professional printing services for flyers. However, we do offer a wide range of high-quality tools and supplies that can help you create and print your own flyers with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies