• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for 2nd Wave Friends: Is Anyone Else Out There?

In summary, the conversation revolved around attendees discussing which wave they were in for the upcoming Pampered Chef conference in July, with some expressing excitement and others asking for advice and information about what to expect and what items they may receive at the conference.
Shari'sKitchen
So far everyone I'm run into on here is either in the 1st or 3rd wave. I'm in the 2nd.... anyone else? I'm beginning to think I'm going to be there ALONE :)

Hi! I'm with you! At least I'll know one other person! :D

I am going July 12-16th. What wave is that?

I am with you guys too!!

:nana:

I'll be there - God willing and if the Creek don't rise!

:nana:

I'll be there! It's my first PC conference - I am SO excited! :)

I'm in wave 2, but not entirely sure I'm going yet!

You're not alone - I'll be there!!!! Have you gone to conference before. I've been to other direct sales conferences but never Pampered Chef - I can't wait!

ok Silly question...I have my plane ticket, my director reserved us a room...... what else do I need to do for this thing? DO I need to pay for anything else? If so what and how much? I reallllllllly want the HO tour. I can't wait to meet some of you guys!! Soooooooooo excited. Oh and this is my first time........for a conferance!! LOL (what were ya'll thinking!! LOL)[/B][/B]

first time for conf i'm in wave 3, 17-19 so excited haven't been to chicago in 10 years

smarteez2, all that is left to do is register for conference. You will get an email when it is time to do this. Early bird registrations is $175, and depending on what you submitted in January, you might get some off the price. You can sign up for conference club now, and they will take a little out of your check each month, so you can use that money to pay for conference.

I am in wave 2. I can't wait. See you all there.

I'm in wave 2 and my BIL gave me his frequent flyer miles to use. I can't wait!!

Kitchen GuyPsst, here I am....LOL....:D

Oh dont worry Shari, you know I'll be there! So how could you think you'd be alone? lol Remember we will be in the same room lol

I have a question - I have never been to conference and can't wait to go and know it will be a blast. I keep seeing thing for sale that were "earned at Conference" How and what type of things do you earn at conference??

I'm with you!I'd like to know what "free" stuff or what kinds of things we can buy while we are there.

And also, what makes it sooo much fun?

Bump.....ANYONE anyone?? I am curious as well :eek:)

You always get a tote bag of some sort...last year it was really cool. The front flap was covered with black and white pictures of Doris and the different products we have had over the years. It was a really nice bag. I use it now to carry my college books...I am studying to be a pre-school teacher...they also gave us a name badge holder that hung around your neck with a clear cover for your conference itinerary and workshop tickets. It had 2 or 3 zippers on the back of it for money, ID, etc. I use it when I am going to do a lot of walking and don't want to carry a purse. We received a poster and a really pretty silver book mark...Doris announced her book. The first year I went we received a keychain. If you are a director you get a few more perks.

Thank you Shawnna!

From what I have heard PC really threw out all of the stops last year since it was the 25th anniversary. They usually don't give out name badge holders as nice as last year or bags as nice as last years, I think I will take my name badge holder from last year this time.

I can't wait to see what we get this year!

Its my first conference, too! I can't wait.

I am wave two too! Cannot wait! This will be my sixth National Conference! It just keeps getting better and better!

I am in wave 2 also. This will be my first NC. I am excited about it!:)

i'm in wave 1i will try to real hard to keep the secrets that we learn in Conf 1!!!! and yes, going as a Director for the 1st time will be great!!!

thats the only bad part about not going to conference!! you guys torment us so bad about all the new things!!! lol i hate secrets!!!!!

LindaLu said:
I am wave two too! Cannot wait! This will be my sixth National Conference! It just keeps getting better and better!
You're in wave two, too? Going for the training?

*turns, ducks, holds hands over head*

Will someone please post a message here so I can get my name off the front page?Thanks!Edited to add: (Thank you, Monica!)

Last edited:
here I come Chicago!Rooms have been reserved...plane tickets purchased...now I just have to wait til the 17th to register!!! I cant wait! This will be my first Nat. Conf. and I'm soooooo excited. Is it July yet?:D

This is my 1st NC too. And yeah T I knew YOU would be there with me but I pictured our cluster ALONE. Plane tix paid for, room reserved & already set up to pay for conference. I'm PSYCHED! Just wish I didnt have to leave kids with one of my sister in laws.... T u know who. LOL

Do you guys know where your staying? Do we have a microwave in our rooms? Imagine 10 minute cakes smelling up the ENTIRE hotel! (No I'm not planning on bringing my Rice Cooker Plus but it would be funny if we all did & made the cake at the same time)

Cheffers~Ohhh I know who you mean Sha.

I'm so excited to go to conference.. I hope we all get to meet up. Remember to post here when you reserve your home office tour.. maybe we can meet up there :)

Bumping this up, since we're getting so close.

And I am so glad you did since I obviously was under a rock on this thread, since I didn't post to it I missed some of it.

I have the HO tour #2, I also won't be into O'Hare until about 7 PM Wednesday night. Anybody else that late Wednesday? I work full-time but in the summer we go in at 5 so we can get out at 1:30 so I will (hopefully) have everything packed and in the van so all I have to do is come home, shower, change, and head out. Whew, it's gonna be LONG days again, I am used to getting to bed most of the time by 9 since we're up before the roosters crow.

Jennifer: Where are you staying? I'm at Palmer House Hilton. My flight is at 3:45, so I guess I'll arrive at Ohare around 5pm... I don't know how far away from the hotel we are.

I am staying at the Fairfield Inn, It is right around the block from the Holiday Inn so I can catch the shuttles easily.

Are you talking about how far the airport is away from the hotel? You can look it up on maps, just put in the address of the hotel, then when it shows you the map you can click on Travel and Transportation and Airports, and it will give you an idea of it. From what the hotel information says a taxi from the airport will cost me about $45 :eek: OUTRAGEOUS! So I don't know what I am going to do probably take one of the shuttles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
jdavis