• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant for the Pampered Chef in Southern NH?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through hosting cooking demonstrations and parties. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. The main role of a consultant is to introduce products to potential customers through parties, events, and social media, as well as handle orders and provide customer service. The party plan model allows for in-home demonstrations and a social shopping experience. New consultants have access to various resources and support, including training and a community of fellow consultants.
mikecooks
Hi all!

I'm new to this board. I'll be a new consultant on the 19th so I'm just learning. I've been a salesman before and have been in several NWM companies in the past but this is my first "party plan".

What I'm trying to avoid here is having an "absentee sponsor" so I'm being very careful this time to find someone who's local and active.

So anyways, I'm planning my retirement (from my day job) and I figure this will be a good thing for me (and my wife the amazing Coreen :love: ) so I have about 7 years left!

Not many guys around here!?! I'm a great cook so this should be a great match for me.

Cheers!
.\\ikecooks

Welcome Mike!!! I am south of you in western MA! I had a childhood friend by the name of Coreen too.

Welcome Mike! Congrats on your new business. Be sure and check all the information here. There's tons of great stuff to get you on the fast track.

Welcome! you are in the minority, being a guy in this group, BUT, we do have several men...and some of them you'll see often as top sellers in the company (David Meenan, Michael Reeves). We have a few guys on here too.
It's funny though- since most chefs you see are men! Welcome aboard.

Welcome, and congratulations! I wish you all the best.

Welcome Mike!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. We specialize in hosting cooking demonstrations and parties where guests can try out our products and learn new recipes.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. What is the role of a consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, your main role is to introduce our products to potential customers. This can be done through hosting parties, attending vendor events, and sharing our products on social media. Consultants also handle orders and provide customer service.

4. What is the difference between a "party plan" and a traditional sales job?

In a party plan, consultants sell products through in-home demonstrations and parties, rather than in a traditional retail setting. This allows customers to see and try out the products before making a purchase, and also creates a fun and social atmosphere for shopping.

5. What kind of support and resources are available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for new consultants, including training materials, marketing materials, and a community of other consultants to connect with. Your sponsor will also be there to help guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103