• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Chef Success community as a consultant?

In summary, anyone over the age of 18 with a passion for cooking can become a consultant for Pampered Chef. The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit chosen, with the basic kit starting at $109. No previous sales experience is necessary, as training and support are provided. Perks of being a consultant include earning free and discounted products, attending exclusive events, and being part of a supportive community. The time commitment as a consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual schedules.
KW11
Just wanted to finally introduce myself. I've been on Chef Success for almost a year now as a lurker--and have gotten tremendous info, encouragement, laughs and entertainment out of it! I've been a consultant since July 07 and as of Nov. 1st I'll be a Future Director, Yippee! I have 2 little ones, 3 and 2 years old. My hubby decided to go back to school last year, to Seminary, so PC has been a great way to help out our income. And, I love all the perks of being a consultant! Glad to be a part of this community. :)

Welcome! So glad you are out of the closet :D

KW11 said:
Just wanted to finally introduce myself. I've been on Chef Success for almost a year now as a lurker--and have gotten tremendous info, encouragement, laughs and entertainment out of it! I've been a consultant since July 07 and as of Nov. 1st I'll be a Future Director, Yippee! I have 2 little ones, 3 and 2 years old. My hubby decided to go back to school last year, to Seminary, so PC has been a great way to help out our income. And, I love all the perks of being a consultant! Glad to be a part of this community. :)

Welcome! And thanks for the book recommendation!:thumbup:

What Seminary is your husband attending?

pamperedlinda said:
Welcome! So glad you are out of the closet :D

Hee, hee. Thanks!

Hey there Lady Lurker... welcome to the nut house. I'm one of the queen nuts! :) Since you've been lurking for so long I feel like you are a secret agent! Oooooo- the mystery of it all :D

Welcome and glad you are not just a lurker anymore.

Well you can lurk or post. I would rather post. I hope you enjoy posting from now on. Welcome aboard.

pamperedharriet said:
Welcome and glad you are not just a lurker anymore.

Hey Harriet! I want you to know I had the BESTEST un-birthday ever!!! :D

Kitchen Diva said:
Hey Harriet! I want you to know I had the BESTEST un-birthday ever!!! :D

I'm so glad I made your day Kacey! I wish I could go back and see that section of birthday's again as I felt like a fool afterwards. At least everyone is having a good chuckle out of it!:)

Harriet - you have a looooong way to go before YOU can be a fool on CS :)

pamperedlinda said:

Yeah Harriet... And, don't feel foolish, it was sweet and you had the best of intentions! I felt loved!

Welcome aboard! Don't mind us and the political nonsense. It will be over in just a few days. Otherwise, the info here is great, as you already know from the lurking! Lurkers are great. They are certainly not a bother, that's for sure. :)

pamperedlinda said:

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah Harriet... And, don't feel foolish, it was sweet and you had the best of intentions! I felt loved!

Thanks ladies, I needed that tonight!:love:

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks ladies, I needed that tonight!:love:

Any time my favoritest Harriet of all! :) Blessings of strength, grace and peace to you! ;)

pamperedharriet said:
I'm so glad I made your day Kacey! I wish I could go back and see that section of birthday's again as I felt like a fool afterwards. At least everyone is having a good chuckle out of it!:)

Harriet - you are very dear, and we didn't think anything bad of you at all - you gave us all alot of fun that day! I think it was meant to be!:D

Welcome!! Since you have been addicted to CS for a year...glad to see you start posting!!

I have to agree with Kacey...I feel like you are a secret agent!!!

pampered.chris said:
Welcome!! Since you have been addicted to CS for a year...glad to see you start posting!!

I have to agree with Kacey...I feel like you are a secret agent!!!

Chris, I think we should call her "008...Licensed to lurk"!

Kitchen Diva said:
Chris, I think we should call her "008...Licensed to lurk"!

Ooo, I love it! I've always wanted to be a secret agent.:cool: No, really!

I actually feel kind of bad coming out of the woodwork after so long. I feel like I "know" a lot of you and your personalities so well from reading your posts over the last year, yet no one knows me. Hopefully, that will change sooner or later though!

Okay, off to watch my Netflix Heroes episode. Have a good night all!

ChefBeckyD said:
I ALMOST went there....instead, I ended up at Columbia Bible College & Seminary....except now the name is Columbia International University....Multnomah was a close second though.

That's cool. We're loving it and it has a great program--Ministry Management--that my husband loves. It's all the administrative/logistical/etc aspects of running a ministry or church.

Glad to have you "come in from the cold."

1. Can anyone become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant for Pampered Chef as long as you are 18 years or older and have a passion for cooking and sharing it with others!

2. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our basic starter kit starts at $109 and includes everything you need to start your business.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to become a successful consultant with Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you succeed.

4. What are the perks of being a consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, attend exclusive events and conferences, and be part of a supportive community of fellow consultants.

5. How much time do I need to commit as a consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. Many consultants are able to successfully balance their business with other responsibilities, such as work or family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips