• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal What Are the Best 5 Appetizers to Make in Just 15 Minutes?

In summary, the best 5 appetizers to make in just 15 minutes are Caprese Skewers, Bruschetta, Stuffed Mushrooms, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Cucumber Bites. These can be customized to fit dietary restrictions and there are also options for elegant party appetizers, such as Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus and Filo Cups with Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
tarapoppins
Hi my name is Tara, and I have been selling PC for almost two years now off and on. This year I am hoping to be consistent with sells and Parties. I was searching for the 5 appetizers in 15 minutes and came across your web site. Looks like you have a great site. looking forward to chatting and getting to know some of you

Welcome to CS Tara!

Welcome! I hope you find this site as helpful as I have.

Welcome, Tara!

Hi Tara,
So glad you found and joined our site. Lots and lots of great information here under our files and threads. Please join in by asking or answering questions. that's how we all learn.

1. What are the best 5 appetizers to make in just 15 minutes?

The best 5 appetizers to make in just 15 minutes are:

• Caprese Skewers - skewers with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and fresh basil
  • Bruschetta - toasted bread topped with diced tomatoes, garlic, and basil
  • Stuffed Mushrooms - mushrooms filled with cream cheese and topped with breadcrumbs
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip - a classic dip made with cream cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts
  • Cucumber Bites - cucumber slices topped with a creamy spread and your choice of toppings

2. How long have you been selling Pampered Chef products?

I have been selling Pampered Chef products for almost two years now on and off. This year, I am hoping to be more consistent with my sales and parties.

3. Can you recommend any quick and easy appetizers that are also healthy?

Yes, some quick and healthy appetizer options are:

• Fruit and Cheese Skewers - skewers with your choice of fruits and cheese cubes
  • Avocado Toast - mashed avocado on toasted bread with your choice of toppings
  • Cucumber Sushi Rolls - cucumber slices filled with hummus, tuna, or your choice of filling
  • Edamame - steamed soybeans sprinkled with salt
  • Veggie Platter - a variety of sliced vegetables served with a dip

4. Can you customize any of these appetizers to fit dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of these appetizers can be customized to fit dietary restrictions. For example:

• Caprese Skewers - can be made with dairy-free cheese for a vegan option
  • Bruschetta - can be made with gluten-free bread for a gluten-free option
  • Stuffed Mushrooms - can be made with dairy-free cream cheese for a vegan option
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip - can be made with dairy-free cream cheese for a vegan option
  • Cucumber Bites - can be topped with a dairy-free spread for a vegan option

5. Are there any options for appetizers that can be made in 15 minutes and still look fancy for a party?

Yes, some easy and elegant appetizer options are:

• Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus - asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and baked until crispy
  • Smoked Salmon Canapes - crackers topped with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and fresh dill
  • Brie and Fig Crostini - toasted bread topped with brie cheese and fig jam
  • Antipasto Skewers - skewers with your choice of antipasto ingredients, such as olives, salami, and cheese
  • Filo Cups with Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes - filo cups filled with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes and baked until crispy

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara Volpenhein
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • cookinforyou