• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Cook Up a Storm in Northern California?

In summary, "Ready to Cook Up a Storm in Northern California" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases their latest and most popular kitchen products. Attendees can learn new recipes and techniques using high-quality tools and cookware. To attend, you can purchase a ticket through a consultant or host your own cooking show. The event features live demonstrations, tips and tricks, and the opportunity to taste delicious dishes. It is open to all levels of cooking experience, and products can be purchased at the show with the help of consultants.
Jamie's Money
Hey all, I really love this website and all the great tips.

I have used Pampered Chef products for close to 10 years now, and just last month I decided to sign on and start a new adventure.
So far, I've had 4 catalog shows in my first 30 days which "qualified" me. And now in a few days I'm going to my first cooking show. I'm so nervous! :chef:

Welcome aboard!!!! You will do great!!!

Welcome! Congrats on qualifying, and you'll do just fine at your first show!

Welcome, you'll love this board!

How North are you in California?

Welcome to CS and PC! Best wishes for your success - this is a great place to find support! :)

Congrats on qualifying and your decision to sell PC!! Best of luck to you!!

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Welcome!One way to combat those nerves--practice out loud. It' plants your words in a different place in your brain.

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Congrats on taking the big leap after 10 years! And better yet... way to qualify in 30 days!

Welcome from a Northern Cali consultant!!

Wow - I'm impressed! FOUR catalog shows in your first 30 days? I haven't even figured out how to do one yet!

I've been a PC consultant for not quite three months, and a member here for about five minutes, so it feels strange to be saying "Welcome!" But I'll say it anyway. Welcome!

PP

Not only is she new and hit the ground running... you guys should see her sales for that month! She was in the top five of our cluster!!!! Can't wait to actually meet you!!! I'm pretty sure we will be doing a cluster meeting in July!

Thanks Pampered Penguin and Kristi! You guys really boosted my ego! haahaa
Where are you located Pampered Penguin?

I can't wait to meet the rest of my cluster-mates Kristi! I love reading your emails too. I get them second hand from Nancy. I don't think you have my email.
its [email protected]

Jamie's Money said:
Thanks Pampered Penguin and Kristi! You guys really boosted my ego! haahaa
Where are you located Pampered Penguin?

I can't wait to meet the rest of my cluster-mates Kristi! I love reading your emails too. I get them second hand from Nancy. I don't think you have my email.
its [email protected]

Thank you! I was leaving it to Nancy to send them to you cuz she knew you. That and Diane sends everything else out that I send.

I'm in Grass Valley.

1. What is "Ready to Cook Up a Storm in Northern California?"

"Ready to Cook Up a Storm in Northern California" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest and most popular kitchen products. It is a fun and interactive cooking show where attendees can learn new recipes and techniques using our high-quality tools and cookware.

2. How can I attend "Ready to Cook Up a Storm in Northern California?"

To attend this event, you can either purchase a ticket through a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own cooking show and earn a spot as a guest at the event. You can also check our website for upcoming dates and locations.

3. What can I expect from the cooking show?

At the cooking show, you can expect to see live demonstrations of our products in action, as well as learn tips and tricks for using them in your own kitchen. You will also have the opportunity to taste delicious dishes and ask any questions you may have.

4. Is the event only for experienced cooks?

No, the event is open to everyone, regardless of cooking experience. Our cooking shows are designed to be fun and educational for both experienced cooks and beginners alike.

5. Can I purchase products at the cooking show?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase any products that catch your eye at the cooking show. Our consultants will be available to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NancyJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin B