• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Has Joining PC Impacted Heather, a Busy Mom and New Student?

In summary, the person speaking has been with Pampered Chef for a few months and has had two shows so far, with four more scheduled for the current month. The first show was their own and brought in $500 in sales. They were inspired to join Pampered Chef as a stay-at-home mom with three kids and enrolled in school, as it offered a flexible way to earn income. This site has been instrumental in providing support and guidance from experienced consultants, giving them a jump start and boosting their confidence in their Pampered Chef business.
urbnk8
Hi everyone! I just want to say this is a great site and I'm glad I found it! It has been very helpful so far!

I started in August and have had 2 shows so far, but I have four more scheduled this month. My first was my own show, which was hectic but ended up at $500 even. My second was $400 and the demonstration went much better than my first.

I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids, Michael 7, Drew (girl, 5) and Dylan (2 in October). I also just started school for Medical Transcription so it has been a busy month so far!

I am really looking forward to the opportunities that PC has to offer and have had a great start so far! This site is wonderful!!! I can't say it enough! It's so nice being able to take advantage of all the experience that you all have! It really helps give me a jump start!

Thanks and nice to meet you!

Heather

Welcome Heather!!! I hope you love everything here at CS and with the business!! Enjoy it.:)

Heather - where are you in Wisconsin?

Welcome to Chef Success!

Welcome Heather!

Nice to have you here Heather! Welcome!

Welcome, Heather! There are quite a few of us Cheeseheads - glad to have you on board!

Thanks all! I am from Superior, WI. Orininally from Duluth, MN, right across the bridge across the tip of Lake Superior.

welcome to pc and chef success

and what a great name you have lol

Welcome Heather - I'm in northern WI (in the center about). Good luck to you!

Welcome to our virtual cluster Heather!

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I started with Pampered Chef in August, so I have been with the company for a few months now.

2. How many shows have you had so far?

I have had two shows so far, but I have four more scheduled for this month.

3. How did your first show go?

My first show, which was my own, ended up at $500. It was hectic, but overall successful.

4. What inspired you to join Pampered Chef?

As a stay-at-home mom with three kids and newly enrolled in school, I was looking for a flexible way to earn income and still have time for my family. Pampered Chef offered that opportunity.

5. How has this site helped you in your Pampered Chef journey?

This site has been extremely helpful in providing support and guidance from experienced consultants. It has given me a jump start and boosted my confidence in my Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPlant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bonniebennet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rednexx Cookin