• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for Hosting My First Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, try out new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun time with friends and family. You can invite guests through physical invitations, Facebook events, or word of mouth, and your consultant can provide digital invites. The products featured at your party will depend on your consultant's inventory, but you can request specific products or themes. You do not need to provide any food or drinks, but can if you wish. Hosting multiple parties can earn you more rewards and help build a strong network of customers and potential hosts.
Dawnmarie
I just wanted to say hi. I have been with Pampered Chef since the middle of Jan and just submitted my 4th show. I found that this site is very helpful. Thanks!!

:balloon:

Welcome Dawn I have to agree this site is wonderful congrates on qualifying

Welcome and Congrats on qualifying Dawn!! I love this site there are a lot of help for us new consultants.

Dawnmarie said:
I just wanted to say hi. I have been with Pampered Chef since the middle of Jan and just submitted my 4th show. I found that this site is very helpful. Thanks!!

:balloon:
Hey, Dawn where in NJ?

Welcome, Dawn!!!!!! You will find tons and tons of great information on this site!!!!

Hi Dawn! Welcome :)

We know where you can get a good cup of coffee in Joisey.And welcome to our little can o' mixed nuts!Read the Hitchhikers Guide in the lounge and jump in!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We know where you can get a good cup of coffee in Joisey.
And welcome to our little can o' mixed nuts!

Read the Hitchhikers Guide in the lounge and jump in!

Thanks, KG! Hi, Dawn! Welcome to PC and CS! I am in SJ as well!

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business. It sounds like you're off to a good start.

HI Dawn from the Jersey Shore!! Where abouts are you?

(I think we scared her away.)

I think you are right. . . .

Pay attention - I usually am. :D

No didnt scare me away :) I'm in south jersey ... Winslow Township. Thanks for the Welcomes....I am just still confused on things but I will figure them out!

Okay, I was wrong, we didn't scare you away.Go see Ann and have a cup o' coffee with her. (See entry #8 above)If you read the Hitchhikers Guide to CS in the lounge, you might not have so many questions anymore!

I just read it Kitchen Guy..Thanks for the helpful info!

Dawnmarie...I have to pop in here and welcome you to CS!!

Your member name really stood out to me. My given name is Kelly Ann, but my Dad wanted to name me Dawn Marie!! (Mom said no, she really wanted my name to be Kelly...) So...he used to call me Kelly Marie, and then it got shortened to just Marie. Really confuses people when my he calls me Marie! Without explaining the whole thing, people can't imagine how in the world he came up with that as my nickname!!

Well, darn it, Sadie, now I'm all confused. Who are you again?

The whole name this is funny...My mom wanted Stacy but there was a Tracy in the family then she said Kimberly....my Dad said no its Dawnmarie....all one word with a little m. For some reason the little m confuses people and they are like how do you spell your name??

:)

No one ever gets my first name correct, so I started going by my initials.They can't even get those right!

new to Pampered ChefHello ,my name is Meredith and I am just starting out and have my first 6 shows booked. I am from Cincinnati and am very nervous about hosting my first party.
Any tips??
:chef:

They can't get "Kitchen" right??? hehe Sorry couldn't help it.. :)

Welcome Aboard Dawnmarie!:)

Welcome aboard Meredith! You have came to the right place. :)

Dawnmarie said:
They can't get "Kitchen" right??? hehe Sorry couldn't help it.. :)
Never apologize for a bad joke - we're used to 'em around here.
happy0207.gif

Oh my gosh this is weird at first I was like what the heck....My sisters name is Meredith....

Welcome Meredith!

merego said:
Hello ,my name is Meredith and I am just starting out and have my first 6 shows booked. I am from Cincinnati and am very nervous about hosting my first party.
Any tips??
:chef:
icon_welcome.gif

Yes, read the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS on the first page of the Chef's Lounge, and welcome to our little can o' mixed nuts!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the sales in free products, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item at a discount. Additionally, you will have the chance to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with your friends and family.

2. How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

There are a few different ways to invite guests to your Pampered Chef party. You can send out physical invitations, create a Facebook event, or simply invite people through word of mouth. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can also provide you with digital invites to make the process even easier.

3. What types of products will be featured at my party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry items and cookbooks. The specific products featured at your party will depend on your consultant and their current inventory. However, you can always request certain products or themes for your party, such as "grilling essentials" or "quick weeknight meals."

4. Do I need to provide any food or drinks for my party?

No, you do not need to provide any food or drinks for your Pampered Chef party. Your consultant will bring all the necessary items for any recipe demonstrations or tastings. However, if you want to serve snacks or drinks for your guests, you are welcome to do so.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties. Each party you host will earn you a new set of rewards based on the total sales, so the more parties you host, the more rewards you can earn. Additionally, hosting multiple parties can also help you build a strong network of customers and potential future hosts for your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSBell