• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community on Florida's West Coast?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They offer a variety of items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks. The company has been around since March 2003 and offers a flexible schedule for their consultants. Joining the Pampered Chef community on Florida's West Coast allows consultants to connect with others in the area, attend local events and trainings, and potentially expand their customer base. The amount of time devoted to the business is up to the individual, with some choosing to work it as a full-time job and others fitting it into their busy lifestyles. As long as the minimum requirements are met, anyone can be a part of Pampered Chef
rocki
Hi there everyone. I was recommended to join here by momoftwins (aka Sharrise).

My name is Rocki and I live near Tampa, FL. I have been in PC since March 2003. I went inactive last August and just went active again in April. I plan on staying active, but probably just enough to continue on, order new stuff and turn in a few shows here and there. I love the products and the people, but don't have time to do the business right now.

My husband and I own our own business and we work together doing that every day, plus we have two beautiful red-headed girls ages 5 & 1! It's enough just to be able to handle the business, our home and our children right now, thus the reason for not doing more with PC.

I look forward to learning new stuff here and chatting with others about our wonderful company! I also have some "extras" to sell so I'll be posting that but I need to read up on the rules b/c some of the stuff is still current product that I ended up with duplicates of.

Take care and have a great Thursday everyone!

--Rocki

WELCOME ROCKI! You will just love this site! When you want to sell current products just go to "Marketplace" and let people know that you have current and retired items for sale and to please PM (private message) you for a complete list! HTH!

Welcome Rocki!

Welcome Rocki - I am also a FL west coaster down in Cape Coral. I am new here too. I didn't introduce myself yet. Maybe I will do that later on today.

Welcome Rocki! Glad you are here :)

welcome to the family!!!! Soak up all the knowledge you will receive on this site. It ROCKS!

Hi
DessertDivaFL said:
Welcome Rocki - I am also a FL west coaster down in Cape Coral. I am new here too. I didn't introduce myself yet. Maybe I will do that later on today.

Hi
I am on the west coast of Florida too. In North Port (Sarasota county).

There are so many wonderful ideas on this board to kick up your business.
Welcome.

welcome Kick it up this month---Enjoy fall for free----

Welcome to chef success, this place rocks for every aspect of your business, good luck.
Cheers

Welcome Rocki!

Welcome Aboard Rocki!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all. I look forward to getting to know you all and learn a lot from this group. Thanks.

Welcome, Rocki. I imagine with all your experience you'll have a lot to contribute as well. I look forward to getting to know you.

Rocki-

I am newbie, just signed up yesterday. I look forward to learning more about this company. I am in desparate need to get my 4 parties in this month, any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. thanks- carla

Welcom Rocki...WARNING...this site leads you to addiction!

Welcome Rocki!! I live on the east coast of Florida! WELCOME!!

Rocki - WELCOME!!!! I am so glad you are here!!! You will love this site!! I am addicted!!!

Welcome to CS! You'll love it here!

Welcome aboard!! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Their product line includes items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef since March 2003, but I went inactive last August and just recently became active again in April.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community on Florida's West Coast?

Joining the Pampered Chef community on Florida's West Coast allows you to connect with other consultants in the area, attend local events and trainings, and potentially expand your customer base in the region.

4. How much time do you need to devote to the Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you devote to the Pampered Chef business is up to you. Some consultants choose to work it as a full-time job, while others, like myself, may only have enough time to do a few shows here and there. It's important to find a balance that works for your schedule.

5. Can you still be a part of Pampered Chef if you have a busy lifestyle?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers flexibility, so even if you have a busy lifestyle, you can still be a part of the community and enjoy the benefits of being a consultant. As long as you are meeting the minimum requirements, you can work at your own pace and fit it into your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel