• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. The amount of time you commit is flexible, but 5-10 hours per week is recommended for success. You can work a full-time job while being a consultant, and the benefits include flexible work hours, earning income, access to exclusive products and discounts, and building relationships through hosting parties.
paigetucker
I am so excited about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant! I just ordered my packet today. My best friend and I are embarking on this journey together and we are very motivated. My biggest hurdle is going to be time. I work full time with Wednesdays off. I have two children and am getting my master's degree online. I could tell my husband's wheels were spinning in his head when I told him I would probably be out of the house (hopefully) two nights a week. But I am so excited!! I am a party girl who loves to entertain and my bff is too. I am also a former teacher so I feel like getting back into my "instructional" mode but definitly a more entertaining subject!
We are die hard PC product lovers. I think my friend owns over 80 pieces! I am hoping that this will be a rewarding experience for both of us!

icon_welcome.gif

Welcome! I'm in Richmond...where are you?

I'm in chester. But I work in richmond downtown.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Welcome you have found a great group of people who are always willing to help! :chef:

Welcome, I am from the Bedford/Lynchburg Area. I just signed this month and I am loving it already. This site is wonderful and full of great ideas and information. Again Welcome!!

My brother in law lives in Pulaski county so we drive to the mountains about twice a year. I love that area. How was your first show?

Welcome!! I'm also from Central VA - Lynchburg to be exact. :) This site has been such an amazing resource since I signed in late Dec. - I love it! The people are so helpful, friendly, and fun - you'll love it here too! :)

I look forward to getting to know you better! :D

Me too thanks!!It looks like you have had a pretty good first 4 shows?? Any advice?

Well, I've only had a catalog show so far, but I have 3 cooking shows coming up this weekend. :) I will let you guys know how I do.

Read, read, read on here and ask tons of questions!! Everyone here is so helpful and I've learned so much. :D :love:

Other than that, have a grand opening show (great practice), have fun at your shows (believe me, they know), don't be afraid of mistakes (they can be quite funny), and learn product tips more than product specs - that's what sells. Learn the product specs, but don't be hung up on it...people want to know the product is useful too!

It helps having my DH on board. Plus he, and his coworkers, enjoy tasting my practice recipes. :D

I think I've got the fun down. I hope! I have become addicted to reading everything on this site!! Thanks for the advice. Yes that's a good idea about making stuff for my hubby to take to work. I will try that!

Hi Paige, I am in Chesterfield~near Pocohantas State park!! Whose cluster are you in? If you need anything, I am close by!

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you will be guided through the sign-up process and can choose your starter kit.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. You can choose from different starter kit options to fit your budget and needs.

3. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and up to you. You can work as little or as much as you want, depending on your schedule and goals. However, it is recommended to dedicate at least 5-10 hours per week to your business for optimal success.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can absolutely work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants have successful businesses while also balancing other responsibilities such as a job, family, or school. It's all about finding a schedule that works for you.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including flexible work hours, the ability to earn income, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the opportunity to connect with others and build relationships through hosting parties. It is also a great way to share your love for Pampered Chef products with others and receive training and support from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford