• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to PC and looking for tips and ideas? Join the club!

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, some tips to increase sales include offering incentives for hosting parties, utilizing social media, attending local events, and reaching out to friends and family. Popular products to focus on include the Classic Batter Bowl, Deep Covered Baker, and Quick Cooker. Time management can be achieved through creating a schedule and using tools like the Consultant's Corner website. Connecting with other consultants can be done through Facebook groups, local meetings, and mentor support. Affordable ways to promote your business include using social media, creating business cards and flyers, offering referral discounts, and utilizing free marketing tools provided by Pampered Chef.
aslion
Hi I am new here, well the past week or so, and have just stumbled across this intro thread. I started PC in April and am loving every minute of it. I am finding this to be a fantastic resource and am getting so many great ideas as well as tips, I hope that I can do that for others as well.

Hi Aslan. What a great name! Welcome to PC and CS. Where in California are you? I'm originally from the SF Bay Area.

Welcome!Just out of curiosity, are your parents big CS Lewis fans?

Ha ha my Dad was a CS Lewis fan when he was a kid, no one knew where my name came from for the most part until the movies came out.I am from Sacramento area

Hi Aslion! Welcome! We are big CS Lewis Fans here, too. My daughter and I actually visited his home, church, grave and office at Oxford, as well as where he used to have lunch with JRR Tolkien, a couple of years ago. We've read all his books. Welcome to PC!

Welcome! You will become addicted there is so much great information here and the people here are so helpful!

Thanks for joining! This is a great place to be! Welcome to our big, dysfunctional, loving family!

Welcome!!! This website should come with a warning label that would read "Warning Very Additive"

Enjoy!

Hi Aslan!I am in Elk Grove! Who's cluster are you in?

PampChefJoy said:
Hi Aslan!

I am in Elk Grove! Who's cluster are you in?

I do hospitality with Adria Stoner, my director is out of Chico.

Welcome to CS!! As you said...it's a fantastic resource full of great ideas and tips! I've learned so much as well! :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting to know you better! :)

1. How can I increase my sales as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

One tip is to offer incentives for hosting parties, such as a free product or discount for the host. You can also reach out to your friends and family and ask them to host a party for you. Additionally, utilize social media to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Finally, attend local events and fairs to showcase your products and gain new customers.

2. What are some popular products that I should focus on as a new consultant?

Some of our top selling products include the Classic Batter Bowl, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Quick Cooker. These are all versatile and useful in the kitchen, making them great choices to promote to your customers. You can also ask your mentor or fellow consultants for their top product recommendations.

3. How can I effectively manage my time as a new consultant?

One tip is to create a schedule and stick to it. Set aside specific times for party planning, order processing, and follow-ups with customers. You can also use tools such as our Consultant's Corner website to stay organized and on top of your tasks. Finally, don't be afraid to delegate tasks to friends or family members to help lighten your workload.

4. How can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and ideas?

We have a fantastic community of consultants who are always willing to share their tips and ideas. Joining Facebook groups or attending local consultant meetings and trainings are great ways to connect with others. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for one-on-one support and guidance.

5. What are some affordable ways to promote my business as a new consultant?

Social media is a great, low-cost way to promote your business. You can also create business cards and flyers to hand out at events or local businesses. Offering referral discounts to current customers can also help bring in new business. Finally, utilize free marketing tools provided by Pampered Chef, such as email templates and digital party invitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Colleen Ann Freeburger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • April Baynes