• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a New Consultant Announce Their Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, a kindergarten teacher became a Pampered Chef consultant due to her love for cooking and sharing quality products. She balances her responsibilities by prioritizing and scheduling events around her teaching schedule. Pampered Chef products stand out for their high-quality materials and features, as well as a satisfaction guarantee. To plan a successful party, the consultant reaches out to potential hosts, plans a theme and menu, and demonstrates the products' benefits. The consultant's favorite part of being a consultant is sharing her passion and seeing customers' satisfaction.
calisweetheart03
Hi all! My name is Jill and I am a newly qualified consultant. :) I'm also a kindergarten teacher, but am finding that I have too much time on my hands, so decided to try Pampered Chef. It's been fun so far!

Hi Jill! Welcome to PC and Chef Success! I am also from Cali. Good luck with your new business!

Hi welcome aboard CS and TPC! What part of CA are you from? SoCal for me La Mesa area!

Welcome!! Since all the CA Cheffers are checking in first let me say WELCOME! :) I'm from Los Angeles.

Welcome to Chef Success and to PC! :chef:

Okay - I have to ask - I've taught Pre-k, K, and 1st...how do you find you have so much extra time on your hands?!?! I resigned at the end of last year to be a SAHM to my now 10 1/2 month old daughter, but am doing PC to help take the burden off my husband of being the sole provider. My first show is Sunday - yeah!! - and I can't wait to be qualified like you! :D

You're going to love this site!! It's got a ton of great info and fun people! I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

Welcome! I'm a Northern California girl. What about you?

Welcome! I'm for Southern CA-Orange County near Disneyland

Welcome! I am far away in COLD Northeast Ohio!!

Glad to have you here on CS...and congrats on your new business!

Hi there! I'm near Sacramento.

Welcome! I'm not from California but cold Illinois - good luck to you!

Welcome to CS Jill:)

Welcome to our little world.

I'll join in the CA welcome group. I live in Rosamond (about two hours north of LA).

Hi Jill. Welcome and congrats on your new business!

Fair warning...The inmates run this asylum. :p

Thanks!LOL Y'all are so funny! I am from the Central Valley...near Fresno. You know, the part of CA no one has ever heard of. :)

As for time, well...I am unfortunately oh-so-single and just moved 2000 miles away from my most of my friends, so I have WAY too much free time. :) Work is awesome, but the after-school hours and breaks were killing me, so PC has been a super fun way to get out and meet people.

Thanks for all the greetings!!

SilverCeladon said:
Hi there! I'm near Sacramento.

Welcome Jill! You're going love this place!

SilverDeladon ~ I'm like 20 minutes from you...I'm in Elk Grove! Small world!

calisweetheart03 said:
LOL Y'all are so funny! I am from the Central Valley...near Fresno. You know, the part of CA no one has ever heard of. :)

As for time, well...I am unfortunately oh-so-single and just moved 2000 miles away from my most of my friends, so I have WAY too much free time. :) Work is awesome, but the after-school hours and breaks were killing me, so PC has been a super fun way to get out and meet people.

Thanks for all the greetings!!

Try me! I bet I've heard of it! I have friends from the central valley. I'm from the Central Coast.

WELCOME! Congrats on starting your business! I am in Temecula.

Hi to Penny too!

Christ Follower said:
Try me! I bet I've heard of it! I have friends from the central valley. I'm from the Central Coast.

LOL OK...Farmersville. :)

Okay...I'm about 2 hours from you and I've never heard of it. ha ha. Are you east or west of Fresno?

calisweetheart03 said:
LOL OK...Farmersville. :)
LOL! Okay you got me! Never heard of it. My neighbor is from Pixley and my other friend is from Madera.

LOL I am kind of directly south of Fresno...I guess it's slightly east, but I work in Reedley, which is REALLY close to Fresno. Our "big town" is Visalia...does that help?

This is off-topic, but I keep seeing all the siggies that say "Praying for Paige." What can I pray for?

calisweetheart03 said:
LOL I am kind of directly south of Fresno...I guess it's slightly east, but I work in Reedley, which is REALLY close to Fresno. Our "big town" is Visalia...does that help?

This is off-topic, but I keep seeing all the siggies that say "Praying for Paige." What can I pray for?
Ya, I know people is Visalia as well.

I live in a town no one has heard of also. Santa Maria. Although it's where the Michael Jackson Trial was held so now a few more people have heard of it.

Welcome, i'm in Nor Cali... Near Roseville.

calisweetheart03 said:

I have family in Fresno;)

Jill,
Paige is one of our chef success members who has been missing since the end of June. If you go to the Chef's Lounge you can read about her the thread "One of our own is missing".

Need help! :)I'm a new consultant and want to send out an email to my friends/family to tell them that I am selling it now and give them my website address. Any ideas or one that you have used? I would appreciate any help SO much! I don't have Word, so anything in rtf or pdf would be awesome.

I will be praying for Paige and her family...what a sad story!!

Jill

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a kindergarten teacher with some extra time on my hands, I wanted to explore new opportunities and found that Pampered Chef aligned with my love for cooking and sharing quality products with others.

2. How do you balance being a kindergarten teacher and a Pampered Chef consultant?

It can be challenging at times, but I prioritize my responsibilities and make sure to schedule my Pampered Chef events and parties around my teaching schedule.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen products?

Pampered Chef products are designed with high-quality materials and innovative features that make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Plus, they come with a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring customers are happy with their purchase.

4. How do you plan and host a successful Pampered Chef party?

First, I reach out to potential hosts and offer them the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party. Then, I work with the host to plan a theme and menu for the party. Finally, I use my knowledge of Pampered Chef products to demonstrate and showcase their benefits to the guests.

5. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my passion for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. It's also incredibly rewarding to see my customers' satisfaction and excitement when they use and love the products I recommend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jill Gilliland
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Patricia A Tana