• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyonei'm Very New to Pampered Chef I Just Signed up on Tuesday. I Cant

In summary, Rita shared three invitations for the upcoming season. She suggests printing them on cardstock at either "hellMart" or "Hobby Lobby", and recommends ordering through PC as it is an easy process.
babygirl
Hi Everyone
I'm very new to PC I just signed up on Tuesday. I cant wait to get going. I definitely have 4 shows for September and possibly more in October. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for invitations. I would feel more comfortable sending the invites out myself and then letting the host making the reminder calls. Any ideas?
I have learned soo much already from this site. Thanks :)

Licia

Here is a form that I email to my hostess to collect her employees. Please notice the comments on top, as you may wish to edit. I do this in order to ensure a large number of invites.

As far as invitations, there are MANY invitations on this site (just do a search). Some are theme related, others are generic. If you are looking for something in particular, talk to your cluster members or email me and I'd be happy to help you.

Rita Wester
www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester
817-909-0288

Attachments

• Guest Address List.doc
    115 KB · Views: 752
Thank you for that info. I have sold PC for 7 yrs and after reading some of the info on here I am going to start sending out the invites myself to ensure they are getting sent out.

Fall/Winter 05 Celebrations Theme ShowsInvitations to send out for your host for the new season are attached. I have mine set up to mail merge with the address form they email back to me. I cannot hand write anything (if I expect the recipient to be able to read it)!

Rita Wester
817-909-0288

Attachments

• Invitation - Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 723
  • Invitation - Dim Sum Then Some.doc
    50 KB · Views: 481
  • Fast & Festive.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 551
rwesterpchef said:
Invitations to send out for your host for the new season are attached. I have mine set up to mail merge with the address form they email back to me. I cannot hand write anything (if I expect the recipient to be able to read it)!

Rita....you have been busy today! THANKS for sharing all 3 invitations!!

Thank YouThank You Rita, Those are exactly what I'm looking for. You did a beautiful job :) What do you print them on? I'm soo happy to be a part of the PC famiy, you are soo helpful for us beginners.
Licia

Licia,
I buy the cardstock at Target or HellMart. It comes in a pack on the same aisle as the typing paper. Costs about $6, but when you're getting two to a sheet I think it's well worth it.

Is hellmart the same thing as walmart...lol.... Thanks so much. I think it would look alot better on the card stock. I was gonna print them on regular paper but I think that would just look tacky.
Do I get invitations with my starter kit? and does PC sell them? I know my recruiter told me there is a place where you can order stuff but I dont know if I need to wait until I get my disk for pampered partner. We are doing all our training next weekend. I'm sooo excited. My recruiter called today and my starter kit has shipped I cant wait to get it. I didnt think I was gonna be as excited about all this as I am.
Licia

HAHA!! I love it - "hellMart" how funny is that?!! Thanks for the invititations and a good laugh Rita! You can also buy cardstock at Hobby Lobby, but I think "hellMart" would be cheaper. But check the website of your local craft store for their specials. I've bought cardstock for half off before! ;)

babygirl said:
Is hellmart the same thing as walmart...lol.... Thanks so much. I think it would look alot better on the card stock. I was gonna print them on regular paper but I think that would just look tacky.
Do I get invitations with my starter kit? and does PC sell them? I know my recruiter told me there is a place where you can order stuff but I dont know if I need to wait until I get my disk for pampered partner. We are doing all our training next weekend. I'm sooo excited. My recruiter called today and my starter kit has shipped I cant wait to get it. I didnt think I was gonna be as excited about all this as I am.
Licia
I think you get invitations in your starter kit, but I'm not positive. Yes, you can order invitations on a paperwork/supply order through PC. I'm sure your recruiter will go through all that for you. It's all done on Pampered Partner and transmitted over the internet. VERY easy! And they ship out supply orders SO fast!

I'm so excited for you! I love when new consultants are as excited as you!

Yes, it's the same as....oh, I hate to even type it...WalMart (wow, I managed). I'm telling you, that place is Satan's store! Glad you got a laugh though!

I agreeYup, that's a good name for it. :p Sadly, I do shop there, as it is about the only choice in our city - but man I wish they'd stop running the little guys out of town ! Thanks for the giggle !

Great Invitations!Thanks for sharing your wonderful invitations, Rita! I plan on signing in September (I'm a teacher, and with school starting and us right into the state testing, I cannot rightly give my new job the fair attention) and have been surfing this site nightly for ideas. Everyone has been so wonderful and the ideas abundant!

Shannon :p

rwesterpchef said:
Here is a form that I email to my hostess to collect her employees. Please notice the comments on top, as you may wish to edit. I do this in order to ensure a large number of invites.

As far as invitations, there are MANY invitations on this site (just do a search). Some are theme related, others are generic. If you are looking for something in particular, talk to your cluster members or email me and I'd be happy to help you.

Rita Wester
817-909-0288

Another good thing to do, when mailing the guest list, is put a big funny sticker (or something like that) on one of the invites and tell the host that she needs to call everyone on her list to find out who has the sticker and she'll win a prize, but tell her this about 2 days before the party.

Tonia

How funny! That's such a great idea. If I start mailing my host's invites for them I will have to do this! Do you offer her some prize if she figures it out?

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting cooking parties. You will also have access to exclusive products and discounts, as well as training and support to help you succeed in your business.

2. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business, including product samples, catalogs, and business supplies. You will also be assigned a mentor who will guide you through the process and provide support and training.

3. Do I need to have experience in cooking or sales to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience in cooking or sales to be successful. Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you learn the products and techniques to be a successful consultant. Plus, you can also rely on the support of your mentor and fellow consultants.

4. How much time do I need to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you dedicate to your business is up to you. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule and goals. Many consultants find success by hosting a few cooking parties per month, while others choose to make it their full-time career.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have your own personal website where customers can order products directly from you. You can also use social media and other online platforms to promote your business and reach more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pchefpatti13