• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the PC family and start your own business?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose from two starter kits starting at $109. Both kits include everything you need to start your business, such as products, training materials, and business supplies. There are also payment plan options available to help make it more affordable. No specific cooking or sales experience is required to become a consultant, as Pampered Chef provides all the necessary training and support. Being a Pampered Chef consultant comes with perks such as earning income, free or discounted products, exclusive events, and being part of a supportive community. To get started, reach out to a consultant or visit the website to sign up and access training and resources. You can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have
Amanda Wright
So happy to be a consultant with PC! Started my biz for the 2nd go around in March and I’m having a ball! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to CS!

1. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose from two starter kits starting at $109. Both kits include everything you need to start your business, such as products, training materials, and business supplies. There are also payment plan options available to help make it more affordable.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need to have specific cooking or sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful, regardless of your background. Our community is made up of people from all different backgrounds and skill levels.

3. What are the perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you not only get to earn income, but you also have the opportunity to earn free or discounted products, attend exclusive events, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule.

4. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

The first step is to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you join, you will have access to all the training and resources you need to launch your business. You will also get support from your sponsoring consultant and other consultants in our community.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still run successful Pampered Chef businesses on the side. You have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule and can choose how much time you want to dedicate to it. Many of our consultants also enjoy the social aspect of our business and see it as a fun hobby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ainsley Miller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
  • ChefLissa
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • Kimberly Moreno