• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone!

Sep 13, 2016
Hi there! My name is Amanda and I'm a relatively new Pampered Chef consultant in Parker, CO. I have been trying to make this work doing mostly virtual parties while I work as a Market Researcher during the day. I would love any advice any experts would like to give on booking shows! I haven't had any follow up bookings from any virtual parties at this point. :(

Personally... My husband and I got married in May this year and live in Parker with our sheepadoodle (Old English Sheepdog + Poodle). I totally love cooking and trying new recipes whenever I can! We're also big sports fans and love our Broncos! :)

I look forward to talking with you all and learning from you!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Best wishes on your new marriage and your new business.

Have you taken the online courses about bookings? Are you inviting people to host? Inviting is different than just telling them about the opportunity. The way I've heard it explained is there's a difference between telling all of your friends and neighbors that you baked cookies and asking them if they'd like a cookie.

Finally, do you have a director? Talk to your director about how to increase your bookings.

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Welcome to CS!

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Welcome to Chef Success. I'm sure you will find lots of helpful things here.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views