• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to rock your first Pampered Chef kitchen show?

In summary, for your first Pampered Chef kitchen show, it is recommended to dress comfortably and professionally. The show typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours and will feature a variety of popular Pampered Chef products. To encourage purchases, you can offer special deals and promotions and showcase the usefulness of the products through demonstrations. Some tips for hosting a successful show include preparing and practicing beforehand, creating a welcoming atmosphere, offering samples, and following up with guests afterwards.
Laurie Sobon
I am a new consultant and I have my first kitchen show this weekend! I love Pampered Chef and love helping people fill their kitchen with quality kitchen tools that make cooking easy and fun:)

Laurie- welcome to Chef Success! Good luck with your first kitchen show! Please let us know how it goes. There is a ton of information here to help you. Just checkout our files and different threads and you'll learn so much.

Hi Laurie! So great to see that you found Chef Success! I have been a member since 2007 and it has always been a great resource for information for me. I am very happy to say that many consultants on here are fellow consultants I now call friends :).

1. What should I wear to my first Pampered Chef kitchen show?

It is best to dress comfortably and professionally. Many consultants choose to wear black pants or skirts with a Pampered Chef logo shirt or apron. Others opt for a dress or business casual attire. The most important thing is to feel confident and comfortable in your outfit.

2. How long does a typical Pampered Chef kitchen show last?

A typical kitchen show can last anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. This can vary depending on the number of guests and the types of recipes being demonstrated. It is important to stick to the planned schedule and keep things moving smoothly to ensure a successful show.

3. What types of products will be showcased at the kitchen show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, from cookware and bakeware to cutlery and small appliances. Your kitchen show will likely feature a variety of these products, with a focus on those that are popular and highly recommended by customers.

4. How can I encourage guests to make purchases at the kitchen show?

One of the best ways to encourage guests to make purchases is to offer special deals and promotions. Pampered Chef often has monthly specials and discounts that you can share with your guests. Additionally, showcasing the versatility and usefulness of the products through demonstrations and testimonials can also help persuade guests to make a purchase.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef kitchen show?

Some tips for hosting a successful kitchen show include: preparing and practicing your demonstration beforehand, creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, offering samples and tastings, and following up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Andrea Gavin