• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Hello & Catch Up with an Old Friend!

In summary, to catch up with an old friend without being awkward, approach the conversation with a positive and open mindset, ask open-ended questions, and focus on finding common ground. Some fun ways to start the conversation include reminiscing about shared experiences or interests, discussing current hobbies or activities, or asking for their opinion on a current event or pop culture topic. To reconnect with an old friend, acknowledge the time that has passed and express your desire to reconnect through a message or email, and suggest meeting up in person. If you don't have anything in common with an old friend, try finding new things to bond over by asking about their current interests and sharing your own. The frequency of catching up with an old friend can vary, but it
lacychef
Just popping in to say hello, to those that still remember me;)
I started working at a grade school here, as a para (which I am loving). So, my computer time is very limited. I mostly only check FB these days; where I do talk to lots of you.
Hope all is well with everyone, & hope your PC businesses are prospering:D My team has grown to 6 under me, with 1 a SC. I am just anxiously awaiting my last recruit's points to show up on my tracker, & I'll have earned Disney level 2! My girls are super-excited. Hope to see many of you there!
That's all for now....hope you're all well!

Hi, Lacy! Congratulations!

You're awesome Lacy!!! Cannot wait to go to Disney with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Wow Lacy great job! Thanks for dropping in too!!

Lacy we can't forget you!! :)

Great to hear from you Lacy. Congrats on Disney. After your last minute heartbreak last year I'm THRILLED for you!

Thanks ladies!

Well, YOU KNOW I am super happy for you!!!! Way to Go girlie!!!! :)

1. How can I catch up with an old friend without being awkward?

The key to catching up with an old friend without being awkward is to approach the conversation with a positive and open mindset. Start by asking open-ended questions about their life and genuinely listen to their answers. Avoid bringing up old memories or inside jokes that may not be relevant anymore. Instead, focus on finding common ground and creating new memories together.

2. What are some fun ways to start the conversation with an old friend?

A great way to start the conversation is by reminiscing about a shared experience or interest. You can also ask about their current hobbies or activities and share some of your own. Another fun way to start the conversation is by asking for their opinion on a current event or pop culture topic.

3. How do I reconnect with an old friend I haven't talked to in a long time?

If you haven't talked to an old friend in a long time, it's important to acknowledge the time that has passed and express your desire to reconnect. You can start by sending a message or email, mentioning a fond memory you have of them, and asking how they've been. If you feel comfortable, you can also suggest meeting up in person to catch up.

4. What if I don't have anything in common with an old friend anymore?

It's normal for interests and hobbies to change over time, but that doesn't mean you can't still have a meaningful conversation with an old friend. Instead of focusing on what you don't have in common, try to find new things to bond over. Ask about their current interests and share some of your own. You may be surprised to find that you still have a lot to talk about.

5. How often should I catch up with an old friend?

The frequency of catching up with an old friend can vary depending on your individual schedules and how close you are. It's important to find a balance that works for both of you. You can schedule regular catch-ups, such as monthly or quarterly, or simply reach out whenever something significant happens in your life. The most important thing is to make an effort to stay in touch and maintain the friendship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies