• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story

In summary, Leslie found this website and is excited to start using it to get more out of her job as a consultant. She is grateful for the help and support of the other consultants on the site.
LeslieChef
I have been reading all the amazing information posted throughout this website and just wanted to say thank you to everyone! :)

The Pampered Chef has done amazing things for everyone here and I am glad it will be doing the same for me in the coming years.

So, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you again. So inspirational.

Leslie

Last edited:
Welcome!! You'll love it here! IT's such a great source of inspiration and ideas. If you're ever feeling stuck or want to share something that's worked for you, this is the place to go. Did you just become a consultant? Welcome to Pampered Chef! :)

Welcome!! This will probally be one of your favorite places. It is mine.

I started with PC at the begining of Sept, but didn't get any of the SS bonus' as my daughter had surgery in Sept, then I was just getting things up and going when I blinked and my 3 months had passed. :) Always the way.

I have 3 kids (ages 1, 2 and 4) so I never seem able to give into the PC what I'd like to.....but will get there eventually and I am just loving the ride while getting there.

I found this website shortly after starting with PC and can't believe how amazing it all is....I think I've stayed up way, way to many nights into early hours of the morning just reading all the information and copying documents onto my computer.

This was the first thread I've posted as I just felt you were all due for yet another thank you (more than I could say).

Had a successfull Open House last night and many more ideas to keep things in motion, my Director even passed along a Women's Only Fair booth for me to run next weekend as she says she is impressed with my drive for the business. Can't wait!!!

Thanks again everyone, you have done amazing things for me and many thousands of others looking to give more to the most amazing job EVER!

Sincerely,
Leslie

Last edited:
Welcome!I know when I found this site it answered all of my concerns and questions right before signing! Thanks to all the wonderful helpful consultants out there. This place is heaven sent!

Welcome!My husband actually found this site for me!! I love it. You can really get some good information here and everyone seems so friendly! Good luck and let us know how you are doing! :)

Hey Leslie!
I am a fellow Ontarian and fellow mommy of three (5,3,1) soon to be four. :)

You are going to love this website!! I have gotten so many ideas from it.

Oh my, I can't believe you're going to have #4.....wow!
Three that close together is enough for me :) Delightful as they are :)
Good luck to you, I give you all the praise in the world. Here I thought my days were crazy, couldn't imagine doing that with another on the way. Not to mention PC on top of it all.......and everyone call me the energizer bunny, I can't imagine what it must be like for you! LOL.
Good luck to you and congrats.

Thank you all so very much. This is my fav. place to go too and I'm glad to have a space to share.

1. What is "Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story" about?

"Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story" is a heartwarming tale about a woman named Leslie who overcomes adversity and finds success with the help of her Pampered Chef business.

2. Is this a true story?

Yes, "Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story" is based on the real experiences of Leslie, a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How does Pampered Chef play a role in Leslie's story?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that provides high-quality kitchen products and cooking solutions. Leslie becomes a Pampered Chef consultant and uses the products and business opportunity to overcome challenges and achieve her dreams.

4. Can anyone become a successful Pampered Chef consultant like Leslie?

Yes, anyone can become a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training, support, and a flexible business model that allows individuals to work at their own pace and build a successful business.

5. How can I get my hands on "Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story"?

"Thank You for All the Amazing Things - Leslie's Story" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations and online bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jkinak