• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you balance being a PC consultant and a stay-at-home mom?

In summary, the conversation touches on the challenges and tips for balancing being a PC consultant and a stay-at-home mom, maintaining consistency in shows, the inspiration behind becoming a PC consultant, the joys of being a stay-at-home mom, and the favorite PC product of the speaker, the Quick Cooker. It is important to set a schedule, prioritize and delegate tasks, and ask for help to effectively manage time as a PC consultant and stay-at-home mom. Consistency in shows can be achieved by actively reaching out to potential hosts, utilizing social media, staying organized, and following up regularly. The speaker's passion for cooking and the flexibility of working from home while raising children were the inspiration for becoming a PC consultant. Being a stay-at-home
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Just thought I'd delurk and say hello. I've been reading posts for awhile now but realized I should probably post a few too.

My name is Joy and I live in Northern California. I've been with PC almost 2 years and am currently a Future Director. My biggest challenge is consistency in shows, as I seem to get them in spurts.

I quit my full time job over a year ago (was previously a financial advisor) and now am a never-at-home-mom to Nick and Sarah (ages 6 & 3). Loving the life that PC has enabled me to have, and hoping to continuing growing my business this year. In my spare time, I love to plan my next Disney vacation, and also scrapbook.

Some of you may also know me from my other PC side business, Tasty Tidbits newsletter service. To those of you who are my subscribers, THANK YOU for your support!!

Hope to get to know everyone!!

Welcome, and I don't subscribe, but I have heard nothing but rave reviews about your newsletters, from what I hear you do a great job. I am sure you will have lots of great ideas to share with us all.

Hi Joy! I'm curious how I could sign up for your newsletter?

Welcome Joy, where are you at in N. Cali. I am in the north too and it's always good to meet someone up here. I live in Redwood Valley just north of Ukiah! I have seen great newsletters from your side biz. :D

1. How do you balance being a PC consultant and a stay-at-home mom?

Balancing being a PC consultant and a stay-at-home mom can be challenging, but it is definitely doable. One important tip is to set a schedule for yourself and stick to it. This will help you manage your time effectively and ensure that you have enough time for both your business and your family. It's also important to prioritize and delegate tasks when necessary. Don't be afraid to ask for help from family and friends, and remember to take breaks for yourself as well.

2. What are some tips for maintaining consistency in shows?

Consistency in shows is key to a successful PC business. One tip is to always be on the lookout for potential hosts and reach out to them regularly. Utilize social media and other forms of communication to stay connected with your hostesses and remind them of their upcoming shows. It's also important to stay organized and plan ahead. Have a system in place to keep track of your upcoming shows and follow up with your hosts regularly to ensure their show is still on track.

3. What inspired you to become a PC consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and when I discovered Pampered Chef, I fell in love with their products and mission. I wanted to share my love for cooking and these amazing products with others, and becoming a PC consultant was the perfect opportunity to do so. Plus, the flexibility of being able to work from home while raising my children was a huge bonus.

4. What do you enjoy most about being a stay-at-home mom?

Being a stay-at-home mom allows me to be more involved in my children's lives and watch them grow and learn every day. I also love having the flexibility to be there for them whenever they need me. It's a rewarding and fulfilling experience to be able to be there for my family while also running my own business.

5. What is your favorite PC product and why?

It's hard to choose just one favorite, but I would have to say the Quick Cooker is definitely at the top of my list. It has made meal prep so much faster and easier, and the results are always delicious. I also love the variety of recipes that can be made in it, from soups and stews to desserts and even bread. It's a must-have in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Whitehurst
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy simpson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefAprilFrench