• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Consultant Seeks Advice: Taking Orders at Shows

In summary, there are a few different ways to approach taking orders at Pampered Chef shows. Some consultants prefer to have guests fill out order forms during the show and enter them into Pampered Plus later, while others utilize the "Quick Start" feature in the system. Another option is to use the Sales Receipts provided by Pampered Chef and manually enter orders into Pampered Plus after the show. Ultimately, the best approach will depend on personal preferences and what works best for each consultant.
vtolin
Hi everyone! I'm a new consultant in KS and have my first show under my belt getting ready for two more next week!

I had a question, how do you like to take orders. Do you take them on the sales receipts at the show and enter them into Pampered Plus later? Or do you put them directly into Pampered Plus? If you do that, then how do you give them a receipt? I just want to find an efficient way of doing things!

Thanks for your suggestions!
Valerie

Re: PamperedPlus?Many consultants take laptops to their show and directly enter the orders into P3 (Pampered Partner Plus). You still need to provide a physical receipt, and you can do this two ways: you can write out a receipt at the show, or you can get receipt paper for your printer through supply order and print the receipts when you get home and mail them to your host to add to the orders.

There are pros and cons for both ways, including cost and the assurity of whether your customer gets the receipt or whether your host tosses it.

There are a few different ways you could approach taking orders at your shows. Here are a few options:1. Have guests fill out order forms during the show and then enter them into Pampered Plus later. This allows you to focus on interacting with guests and presenting products during the show, without having to worry about entering orders in real-time. You can then send guests receipts or confirmation emails once their orders have been entered.2. Utilize the "Quick Start" feature in Pampered Plus to take orders directly in the system during the show. This can be a more efficient option for some consultants, as it eliminates the need for data entry later. You can print receipts directly from the system to give to your guests.3. Use the Sales Receipts provided by Pampered Chef and enter orders manually into Pampered Plus after the show. This may be a good option if you prefer to have a physical copy of the sales receipts for your records.Ultimately, the best approach will depend on your personal preferences and what works best for you. It may be helpful to experiment with each method and see which one feels most efficient for you. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. How do I handle multiple orders at a show?

One way to handle multiple orders is to have a system in place for keeping track of each order, such as using a notebook or spreadsheet. It may also be helpful to have a designated area for each customer's order to avoid mix-ups. Another tip is to prioritize orders based on when they were received, so that no customer has to wait too long for their order.

2. What should I do if I make a mistake on an order?

If you make a mistake on an order, it's important to communicate with the customer and apologize for the error. Offer to fix the mistake or provide a refund if necessary. It's also a good idea to have a policy in place for handling mistakes, such as a discount or free item for the customer's next purchase.

3. How do I handle difficult customers?

Handling difficult customers can be challenging, but it's important to remain professional and calm. Listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. If the customer becomes aggressive or disrespectful, it's okay to politely end the conversation and seek assistance from a manager or colleague.

4. Should I offer discounts or promotions at shows?

Offering discounts or promotions at shows can be a great way to attract customers and increase sales. However, it's important to carefully consider the cost and impact on your profits before implementing any discounts or promotions. You may also want to limit the time frame or quantity for these offers to avoid losing too much profit.

5. How do I keep track of inventory at shows?

Keeping track of inventory at shows can be a challenge, but there are a few ways to make it easier. One option is to create a checklist or spreadsheet to track how many of each item you have available. You can also use a barcode scanner or inventory management software if you have a larger inventory. It's important to regularly update your inventory list and keep track of popular items to ensure you have enough stock for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • jnnfrc