• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Encouraging My Consultants Going to Conference - Ideas?

In summary, Brenda is providing a summary of the content. She mentions that she is excited for her consultants to go to conference, but does not mention anything special that she or her director are doing for them. Brenda also mentions that she is working on a binder for her consultants and that she will include a pencil pouch, note paper, and gum. Brenda concludes the summary by saying that she will take her consultants out to dinner on Thursday night.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I have 7 consultants from my downline going to conference this year. I am so excited. My question for you is does anyone give anything or do anything special for the consultants that go to conference. Please let me know ASAP as I am on Wave I. Thank you. Brenda

hi Brenda, that's awesome!

I know Beth is doing a bunch for her peeps. My director was goign to make me a conference binder, but I told her not to bother.

This is a good one that was sent around last year. You could get it printed, 3 hole punch it and put it in binders for everyone.

Attachments

• Conference Binder GREAT one.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Conference Binder GREAT one.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 273
I have done the conf binder thing too. I also include tissue, gum, pens, snacks, little things they my have forgotten or would just enjoy on the trip.

Great job getting so many team members to go!

I am working on a simple binder for my Consultants. I purchased the plastic folders with three prongs and pockets ($.60). I will add paper and some conference information. I am also going to include an inexpensive pencil pouch in it. That will hold mints, pen, pencil, some notecards, etc.

As each person made her decision to attend, I gave her a Vera Bradley bookcover with a notebook inside. I got them at a clearance sale so the whole thing cost $3.00 a piece.

Finally, I am going to treat them to lunch when we get in on Wednesday. Nothing expensive, but I would prefer to go to a restaurant that is not located in our own city.

ShanaSmith said:
I have done the conf binder thing too. I also include tissue, gum, pens, snacks, little things they my have forgotten or would just enjoy on the trip.

Great job getting so many team members to go!

That's what I do too. I've usually bought them something from the Director Store at Merrill and one night (usually that first night of conference) I take them out to dinner. This year I have 3 going, so that's managable.

But this year, my fellow director I do meetings with here and I are doing something fun. We've ordered customized M&Ms that will be packaged in little bags and will have imprinted on them "Dream Big, Achieve More" and will be a couple shades of blue (like the conference colors seem to be). I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Thank you for the great ideas. I will have to go shopping! I am going to take them out to dinner on Thursday night as a team! Brenda

I have 2 going but they are on fire so I'm happy it will be the 3 of us (and my mom... she's attending General Sessions and the Banquet and will do some SERIOUS shopping while we're at the workshops!)What I'm doing is kind of recycling some stuff I have... I have 2 nice PC binders (they are different) that I never used so I bought new pads of paper for them, pens, highlighters and sticky notes. Each will get one.The on the night of the banquet, I always buy raffle tickets for them and I have some leather PC bookmarks (I bought for a team incentive no one earned) that I will wrap and give to them that night.Trying not to spend any more $$$ than I need to! ;)

I'm doing a goodie bag for my consultants. I'll attach the sheet I'm putting in it. I love the binder idea. I may just have to do that too :)

Attachments

• Conference Survival Kit.doc
    254.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Conference Survival Kit.doc
    254.5 KB · Views: 402
Hi I have 3 of my consultants going. All are new as of February, March, and June. I've done them all a Binder with the a pencil pack in the front, National Conference Checklist, Conference Packet(the one that is floating around on here), Day1, note paper, Thursday 17th, Note paper,Friday 18th,note paper, Saturday 19th, note paper, National Conference 2008 Recognition Plan.

Inside left side is a CSI Conference Savenger investigation, and a $2 coupon off the shuttle from the airport.

Inside Pencil Pack is where I am putting my survival kit.

Mini Calculator- to add up the extra income you will gain when applying what you learn at National Conference.

Tootsie Roll- for the big roll you play in my business

Lifesavers- for the time your head is swimming with so many great ideas that you feel like drowning. Eat one and remember you are not alone.

Rubber Band - Step out of your comfort zone!! Stretch yourself beyond your limits.

Smarties - To remind you that your very smart for being at National Conference.

Tooth Pick - Your going to hear so many ideas, PICK the ones that fit your philosophy and personality.

Mints- For your commitment to PC & your business and your customers

Gum- to keep your ears from popping on the plane.

3 Index Cards- Write down the 3 best ideas you got from conference. Come to our next meeting prepared to share these ideas.

Pen- to write down all the great ideas and contact info from the great people you will meet.

Pay Day Bar - Although you won't be able to implement everything that you learn the 1st week you are home, it is important that you decide on some bite size pieces to work on immediately. If you incorporate this knowledge into specific actions, your future PAY DAYS should reflect a healthy increase.

Skittles - for the rainbow of wonderful people you will meet @ conference.

I've taken pictures for everyone to see.
I'm trying to upload, but it is taking 4ever just to do one. Can anyone help?

OK, it said it's too big. How do I make it smaller??

Ha, I figured it out... here they are.

and more pics ...

Attachments

• Conference Binder 006 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 006 (450 x 600).jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Conference Binder 006 (450 x 600).jpg
    Conference Binder 006 (450 x 600).jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Conference Binder 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Conference Binder 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Conference Binder 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Conference Binder 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    Conference Binder 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 234
my Director always gave us a scavenger hunt...it was something that would MAKE you go talk to other people. I will see if I can find it and post it if I can.

ETA:I can't find it~I think my Director has always made the notebooks. It was something you could easily make up:
Talk to a TPC achiever and get a tip
Talk to someone that has moved their business successfully
Talk to a Level 3 achiever and get a tip

.....you get the picture, right? It was always included in our nothebook and it was fun to do!

Carri, can you post your CSI document?

I would like to give my Team members this year something to keep up with all the receipts at NC for TAX time. ANY IDEAS FOR ME
Also, I always take them out 1 night for cheesecake.

DebbieJ said:
Carri, can you post your CSI document?

Sure and here is a filled pencil bag pic...

Attachments

• 001 (816 x 612).jpg
    001 (816 x 612).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 001 (816 x 612).jpg
    001 (816 x 612).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 283
  • National Conference Scavenger Hunt[1].doc
    38 KB · Views: 241
  • National Conference Scavenger Hunt[1].doc
    38 KB · Views: 249
~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:

WWWWAAAAYYYY cooler than the one we used! I will be "borrowing" this one next year!

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:

Awesome Carri!!!Your girls will LOVE it!! My director is doing the same thing!

1. What are some ways to motivate my consultants to attend conference?

One idea is to offer incentives, such as a discounted or free ticket, for top performing consultants. You can also create a friendly competition among your team to see who can bring the most guests to conference.

2. How can I make conference more affordable for my consultants?

Encourage carpooling or sharing hotel rooms to save on transportation and lodging costs. Look for discounted group rates or consider organizing a fundraising event to help cover expenses.

3. Are there any specific workshops or training sessions I should recommend to my consultants?

You can suggest workshops that align with your team's goals and areas for improvement. Additionally, encourage your consultants to attend workshops that cover new products or techniques to help boost sales.

4. What are some fun team-building activities we can do at conference?

Consider organizing a team dinner or outing during conference to give your consultants a chance to bond and network. You can also plan a group activity, such as a scavenger hunt or team-building game, to promote teamwork and camaraderie.

5. How can I help my consultants get the most out of conference?

Encourage your consultants to attend as many workshops and training sessions as possible, network with other consultants and leaders, and take detailed notes during each session. After conference, schedule a team meeting to review key takeaways and create a plan for implementing new strategies and techniques learned at conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbettyboop0000
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • darlinclem
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • finley1991