• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new PC consultant from Tennessee looking for ideas and recruits?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or a current consultant and purchase a starter kit and complete training. The benefits of being a consultant include earning income through sales and team building, access to discounts, and support from a larger community. To get others interested in Pampered Chef, you can host cooking shows or parties, share on social media, and offer incentives. New consultants have access to training materials, support, a personal website, and opportunities to network and learn from experienced consultants.
mommy2rjb
Hi Everyone! I am from West TN and just found this site yesterday! I am learning so much from all of you! I can't wait to share this site at my cluster meeting! I joined PC in Aug '08 and I am LOVING it! If only I could get other people interested and get some recruits!!

:chef: Welcome newbie from TN. This is a great site and I have learned a lot too. I joined PC last April, but I still consider myself a newbie too!:baby:

Good luck with your business.
Connie

Welcome! This site is amazing and everyone is so generous with advice and tips!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Welcome! This site is amazing and everyone is so generous with advice and tips!

Especially Laurie! She rocks!

Welcome to CS & PC!

Welcome! How're things over there in Selmer?

Sorry I missed this the first time around. Welcome.

Welcome to the club and dont forgot to join us on facebook.

Hi, I am from Selmer too! Wow small world! Who is your recruiter and director???? Just wondering if you are in my cluster.

Welcome! I am from SE Tennesse (Cleveland to be exact)! Have a great time with your business! CS has so many great ideas! You will love it! Definitely join us on FB!

H2: What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants.

H2: How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

H2: What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and team building. You also have access to discounts on products and the support of a larger community of consultants.

H2: How can I get others interested in Pampered Chef?

One way to get others interested in Pampered Chef is to host a cooking show or party where you can showcase the products and share your personal experience with them. You can also share your love for the products on social media and offer incentives for those who join your team as consultants.

H2: What resources are available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to training materials, support from your upline and fellow consultants, and a personal website to promote your business and make sales. You can also attend cluster meetings and conferences to learn from experienced consultants and network with others in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera