• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jewel and why did she join our community?

In summary, Jewel is a new consultant for Pampered Chef who recently joined our community after attending our Wave 1 event. She has been a consultant for 1 1/2 years and brings fresh ideas and enthusiasm to our team. Wave 1 is an event where consultants share recipes and tips, and Jewel was impressed by the knowledge and community spirit present. Jewel was previously a lurker, but decided to officially join our community after hearing positive things about it. As a new member, we can expect Jewel to bring new ideas, passion, and a willingness to contribute to our community.
Jewel
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I have been a lurker for a while now and after so much buzz at cluster meetings about recipes and tips. I decided to join. I went to Wave 1, it was awesome! I have been a consultant for 1 1/2 yrs. That's all about me for now.:p

Jewel said:
Hi everyone. I have been a lurker for a while now and after so much buzz at cluster meetings about recipes and tips. I decided to join. I went to Wave 1, it was awesome! I have been a consultant for 1 1/2 yrs. That's all about me for now.:p
Hi there!! Welcome to Chef Success!!! Are you part of Paige's cluster??

You'll LOVE it here at CS. There's so much support and info! Hope you enjoy it!!

Hi Jewell! Nice to meet you! I hope you will find this place as helpful as I have. Tons of great folks. An awesome cluster! :D

Glad to have you aboard, Jewel! Be sure to ask whatever questions you may have. Chances are, someone else is wondering the same thing.

I am not "in" Paige's cluster. We have the same Executive Director and Paige was a familiar face at our overall cluster meetings.

Hi Jewel... Were you the one wearing the "Have you seen Paige?" tag with her Picture? I kept seing someone with it but didn't get a chance to ask...

There is a tone of info here, enjoy!

Yes I was. I think most of us from our cluster had them, so you probably saw several.

Welcome Jewel!..you will love it here!

Welcome, Jewel! This website is wonderful. Glad to hear you are supporting of Paige. We are all here for each other so don't be shy!

Hi, Jewel! Welcome to CS!

Welcome Jewel!

Welcome...
Jewel said:

I met some cheffer's/consultant's/Director's from Grand Junction CO the last day of conference. I"m not sure if you were the lady I spoke with or not, but mentioned Paige's Director was there as were some of her consultant's.

I sure hope for some sort of closure for Paige/her family comes soon, the unknown has to be the hardest. Of course I hope for the best, but....only God knows.

Liz

Hi and welcome:)

Thanks everyone. I can't wait to dig through all the tips and recipes. Just FYI, I'm not in Paige's downline, I know her from our overall cluster meetings. It's still a weird feeling to know someone that this happens to. You wouldn't believe all the people that ask me stuff here at work, just because I have my badge on my mirror. They start thinking I'm an expert and get upset when I can't tell them anything that isn't in the paper.

Jewel said:
Thanks everyone. I can't wait to dig through all the tips and recipes. Just FYI, I'm not in Paige's downline, I know her from our overall cluster meetings. It's still a weird feeling to know someone that this happens to. You wouldn't believe all the people that ask me stuff here at work, just because I have my badge on my mirror. They start thinking I'm an expert and get upset when I can't tell them anything that isn't in the paper.

I know what you mean about that, Jewel, in a different sort of way. My dh is with the Sheriff's Dept here and I'm supposed to know about every incident, big or small, and every traffic accident. Or supposed to be able to find out and tell them. Like if I did know I'd be able to tell anyway. Or willing to violate confidences.

You mean, you don't? :eek:I'm so disappointed.

Welcome, Jewel! Sorry to get the thread back on track after it's been hijacked!

1. Who is Jewel and why did she join our community?

Jewel is a new member of our community who recently joined as a consultant for Pampered Chef. She attended Wave 1, one of our events, and was impressed by the recipes and tips shared by other consultants. After being a lurker for some time, she decided to officially join and become a part of our community.

2. How long has Jewel been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Jewel has been a consultant for 1 1/2 years, making her a relatively new member of our team. However, she brings fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the table, making her a valuable addition to our community.

3. What is Wave 1 and why was it so awesome?

Wave 1 is one of our events where consultants gather to share recipes and tips with each other. It is a great opportunity for networking and learning new techniques. Jewel attended Wave 1 and was blown away by the wealth of knowledge and community spirit present at the event.

4. What is a lurker and why did Jewel decide to stop lurking and join?

A lurker is someone who observes or reads a community without actively participating. Jewel had been a lurker for some time, but after hearing so much buzz about the community at cluster meetings, she decided to stop lurking and officially join as a consultant.

5. What can we expect from Jewel as a new member of our community?

As a new member of our community, we can expect fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn and contribute. Jewel's passion for Pampered Chef and her desire to be a part of our community make her a valuable asset and we look forward to working with her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess Olstad
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Virginia Peltier