• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Teresa Get Back On Facebook!

In summary, due to privacy concerns, no information can be released about Teresa's disabled Facebook account. It is recommended to reach out to Teresa directly for support. The specific reason for the account's disablement cannot be disclosed and only the account owner can contact Facebook for assistance. The review process for disabled accounts cannot be expedited and it is against Facebook's terms of service to create a fake account for someone else. It is advised to work with Teresa to resolve the issue with her original account.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
hi all,
Yesterday my account on facebook was deleted because someone hacked into it and sent IM's asking for $$$ because i was mugged and stranded in London.

Instead of trying to remember all the people I was friends with on here please send me a friend request so I can get back into FB I'm having withdrawals :cry:
Thanks
Teresa Toops

Re: facebook
Teresa Lynn said:
hi all,
Yesterday my account on facebook was deleted because someone hacked into it and sent IM's asking for $$$ because i was mugged and stranded in London.

Instead of trying to remember all the people I was friends with on here please send me a friend request so I can get back into FB I'm having withdrawals :cry:
Thanks
Teresa Toops

I'll come find you Teresa!

That's really sad.

Re: facebookTeresa - I can't find you!

Last edited:
Re: facebookWHHHAAATT don't say that I've been trying to get back on had to switch email accounts and everything ROYAL PAIN!!

Re: facebook
Teresa Lynn said:
WHHHAAATT don't say that I've been trying to get back on had to switch email accounts and everything ROYAL PAIN!!
Got your request - so we're friended again! :D

Re: facebookWent there before here this morning. Sent you a friend request. Sorry to hear about the hacking.

Re: facebookthanks KG for bringing a smile to my face this is the first time I've laughed about it in 3 days

1. How can I help Teresa get back on Facebook?

Unfortunately, due to privacy concerns, we cannot release any information about specific accounts. However, you can support Teresa by reaching out to her directly and offering your assistance.

2. Why was Teresa's account disabled?

We are not able to provide information about the specific reason for a disabled account. Please refer to Facebook's community standards for more information on the rules and guidelines for using the platform.

3. Can I contact Facebook on Teresa's behalf?

No, only the account owner can contact Facebook for account-related issues. We recommend that Teresa reach out to Facebook's support team for assistance.

4. Is there any way to expedite the process of getting Teresa's account back?

Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite the process. Facebook has a review process in place for disabled accounts and it may take some time for a resolution.

5. Can I create a new account for Teresa?

It is against Facebook's terms of service to create a fake account for someone else. We recommend working with Teresa to try and resolve the issue with her original account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • WendyE