• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi, All. I'm Not Dead (Yet) - Checking in With the Old-Timers

they really piss me off. They're supposed to be these complex, three-dimensional people, but most of the time they just act like two-dimensional bastards.I know what you mean. The characters annoy me, too. They're supposed to be these complex, three-dimensional people, but most of the time they just act like two-dimensional bastards.
Alway just stop in and visit we love having you miss you tons but remember the new catalog comes out soon so I will send you one to take a look at for your lesiure time LOL.

Oh, I have a source for products still. One of my former clustermates is still selling.

If you're like me, you don't room for anymore stuff, anyway.

Especially considering that the Great Kitchen Remodel of 2008 still hasn't happened. And a bunch of the cabinets were lost in the Basement Flood of 2009.

I Understand - I've got a garage project like that.

OK, just because I was posting a pic for a group I'm in on Facebook. Bleached my roots today, and will color them purple tomorrow. But this is what it looks like now. (The purple ends are slightly faded from what they'll be after I recolor, but I must say that I'm very pleased with this brand, especially compared to what I had been using.) For those in the know about hairdressing, I'm about a level 4 brunette, and I lighten to a 9-ish pre-coloring.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Roots2.jpg

I'm impressed with all you do - just like the blonde at work. She must spend hours ever other week, putting that dark color on her roots.

Good to hear you're still among the living and doing things that bring you joy. I was thinking about you just this morning. Walked through the yarn aisle at a hobby store and thought, "I wonder what Ann's making now." I'm not on as often as I used to be, but I think that's true of most of us. I do still have my Post Slut jammies and slippers, though. :D

Hi Ann,
Just saw this! Hope you're doing well! Do stop in every once in a while and say "Hello". Have a great 2013!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Zombielicious
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies