• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to conquer PC sales? Meet Lisa, our newest member!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home parties and online sales. They offer a wide range of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. As a consultant, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in three consecutive months. Joining the online community can provide new consultants with valuable resources, support, and tips for success in their Pampered Chef business.
Lisa Cassell
My name is Lisa, & I signed up mid-November, so I’m new to this! I’m excited about selling PC, but nervous, too. I’m very glad a former consultant told me about this online community!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home parties and online sales.

2. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you will need to achieve a minimum of $1,250 in sales over three consecutive months to remain active. This can be accomplished through in-home parties, online sales, and individual orders.

5. How can joining the online community benefit me as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The online community is a great resource for new consultants to connect with experienced consultants, share ideas, ask questions, and receive support. It can also provide valuable tips and resources to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Mary Gietzen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Mary Gietzen
  • ChefHeather15