• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back from Korea to the America - Greetings from Chef Success!

In summary, the speaker has been busy traveling and spending time with family since leaving. They also took time to relax. There are new products and promotions available, including a new line of cookware and bakeware and deals on kitchen gadgets. The company has upcoming virtual parties for live product demonstrations and there are popular recipes like garlic parmesan chicken using their garlic press and mixing bowl. The Pampered Chef host program allows for earning free and discounted products through hosting a cooking show or virtual party.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Hey there ya'll!! I am back!! I just returned from Korea back to the America on the 20th of August!! So happy I love the America!! I have been selling while over there but did not have the time to get on Chef Success. Just wanted to say hi to the old and hey to the the new!! So glad to be back!!

Welcome back!

welcome home!!!!!

Welcome home! What did you miss the most?

Welcome back.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Welcome home! What did you miss the most?

I missed my family the most!! ;o)

1. What have you been up to since you left?

Since I left, I have been busy traveling and spending time with my family. I also took some time to relax and recharge.

2. Are there any new products or promotions available now?

Yes, we have just launched our new line of cookware and bakeware. We also have some great deals on our popular kitchen gadgets.

3. Can you tell us about any upcoming events or parties?

We have a few upcoming virtual parties where you can see live demonstrations of our products and ask any questions you may have. Contact me for more information.

4. What are some popular recipes or meal ideas you recommend?

One of our most popular recipes is the garlic parmesan chicken using our garlic press and mixing bowl. We also have a variety of recipes on our website that are quick and easy to make.

5. Can you tell us more about the Pampered Chef host program?

Of course! Our host program allows you to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking show or virtual party. It's a great way to try out our products and have a fun night with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies