• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Techies - Great Stickers, Can You Fix a Typo for Me?

The thank yous go to the people who made this possible: Greg and Deb for creating the place, and Dianne for requesting a blonde (even though the artwork changed).
Well weren't these created by a site that actually sells these stickers??

They look like the one Co. that I haven't ordered from yet, but have looked at their site.

Just wondering.

Lisa

I see. I was not aware that it was a product created by another site. If that is the case, it would probably be protected by a copyright, or at least the image would be. Taking the wording and re-creating it with a picture you have permisson to use though would technically be fine.

How would a person use these to make them most effective? Are these used when handing the receipt to the guest? Or are people mailing a P3 receipt to the guest after they know what the show total is?

<h2>1. Can I get a typo fixed on my stickers?</h2><p>Yes, we understand mistakes happen! Please contact our customer service team and provide details about the typo. We will work with our printing department to get it corrected for you.</p><h2>2. How long does it take to edit a typo on my stickers?</h2><p>The editing process can vary depending on the extent of the typo and our current workload. Our team will work as quickly as possible to get the correction made and your stickers reprinted and shipped to you.</p><h2>3. Do I have to pay for the typo correction?</h2><p>No, if the typo was made on our end during the printing process, we will cover the cost of the correction and reprinting. If the typo was made on your end during the ordering process, there may be a fee for the correction.</p><h2>4. Can I edit the typo myself before printing?</h2><p>If you have access to the original design file, you can make the correction yourself before submitting it for printing. However, if you have already approved the design and it is in the printing process, we will need to handle the correction for you.</p><h2>5. Can I get a proof of the corrected design before it is reprinted?</h2><p>Yes, we will provide a digital proof for you to review and approve before reprinting the stickers. This ensures that the typo has been corrected to your satisfaction before the final product is shipped to you.</p>

1. Can I get a typo fixed on my stickers?

Yes, we understand mistakes happen! Please contact our customer service team and provide details about the typo. We will work with our printing department to get it corrected for you.

2. How long does it take to edit a typo on my stickers?

The editing process can vary depending on the extent of the typo and our current workload. Our team will work as quickly as possible to get the correction made and your stickers reprinted and shipped to you.

3. Do I have to pay for the typo correction?

No, if the typo was made on our end during the printing process, we will cover the cost of the correction and reprinting. If the typo was made on your end during the ordering process, there may be a fee for the correction.

4. Can I edit the typo myself before printing?

If you have access to the original design file, you can make the correction yourself before submitting it for printing. However, if you have already approved the design and it is in the printing process, we will need to handle the correction for you.

5. Can I get a proof of the corrected design before it is reprinted?

Yes, we will provide a digital proof for you to review and approve before reprinting the stickers. This ensures that the typo has been corrected to your satisfaction before the final product is shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered.chris