• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Techies - Great Stickers, Can You Fix a Typo for Me?

The thank yous go to the people who made this possible: Greg and Deb for creating the place, and Dianne for requesting a blonde (even though the artwork changed).
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can someone edit this? It should say "placed" and not "place"
Thanks!

Cr*p!
For some reason it's not letting me upload here...anyone with a few free moments and techie abilities...if you wanna give it a go, email or PM me and I;ll send you the file...

I pm'd you!

If Rebecca can't help you Carolyn, I'm online now...

Thanks Rebecca - I emailed it to yo u- did you get it?

janetupnorth said:
If Rebecca can't help you Carolyn, I'm online now...
Janet - what's your email? (you'd think by now I'd have put it in my addy book...)

nevermind - got it...emailing it to you J.

dannyzmom said:
Janet - what's your email? (you'd think by now I'd have put it in my addy book...)

Use pchef4u@gmail

Sorry, I couldn't get it done since the text is in a "picture". Someone with a picture editing program should be able to help you. :(

Any luck Janet?

See how these print:

Attachments

• AWESOME stickers edited.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 648
Thank you SO much Janet!

Is there a way to shrink each sticker a little bit? They fall off the edge of the labels...help?

dannyzmom said:
Is there a way to shrink each sticker a little bit? They fall off the edge of the labels...help?

Yes, which side are they falling off, I'll try to shrink them a bit...

I could also remove the pink border on them too...

that'd be great!

Two more versions:

Attachments

• AWESOME stickers edited and shrunk.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 500
  • AWESOME stickers without border.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 465
Janet - you are SO talented - thank you VERY VERY much!!!

Oh Janet... could you make her a blonde?

quiverfull7 said:
Oh Janet... could you make her a blonde?

Hey Janet - when we're in Chicago, could ya edit out these fine lines around my eyes? and maybe photoshop my thights down a bit? LOL

I'd ask for the thigh thing... but it would take WAY too long and Janet would miss the whole conference! ;)

Ok, try this - don't know how it will look printed...

Attachments

• AWESOME stickers blonde.doc
    2 MB · Views: 575
dannyzmom said:
Hey Janet - when we're in Chicago, could ya edit out these fine lines around my eyes? and maybe photoshop my thights down a bit? LOL
Hey now, I am NOT a graphic designer and am only using the very basic programs like Word and Paint!

YOU are too cool!!!!!!!!!

I hope they look o.k. printed...

Anything we can to do clean u pthe text? The font these came with is hard to read when it's printed. Is there a way to re-do them in an easier-to-read font?

Very nice!!
Silly question, I know, but what are putting these on? Their receipt? Or do you send thank yous to every order?

oops, I need to change my color cartridge. Just printed the blonde labels and she came out with green hair! hahah

A New Version to TryWonder how this prints...

Attachments

• A New Version To Try.doc
    1 MB · Views: 577
Those look awesome!
I think with all the wording it's gonna have to be tiny font...this is the best version yet!

Love the ladies-super creative! But where do you put them?? I do letters to each guest (yes its a form letter and just change the name of the guest, host name & commission amount).

thanks

this thread is too funny.. I thought you were kidding when you asked for a blonde and I didn't think she'd really do it!
This place is GREAT!

Janet, you are amazing!!! How do you know how to do all this?!?!

These are great stickers! Thank you for all the edits - sure is a time saver for me while I am getting ready for my 9:30 a.m. Bridal shower.

jbdowd0798 said:
Love the ladies-super creative! But where do you put them?? I do letters to each guest (yes its a form letter and just change the name of the guest, host name & commission amount).

thanks

I am going to put one on each guests' final receipt.

These are great!

Thanks so much for finding this Carolyn, and Janet for editing and editing and editing, and to Dianne for requesting a blonde (even thought the artwork changed).

I haven't said it in a while (at least not on here) but I Love this place! Thanks so much to Greg and Deb for creating it for us.

Wow Ladies! Thanks for these!! They are great! Janet, you ROCK with the computer, just to find the time to do these for us is AWESOME!! And yeah, thanks for the blonde! (Even though I'm a brunette with blonde highlights!! Do they have that one? J/k!!!!;) )

Thanks Carolyn for posting and sharing these as well!:D

Ok, so I am not a math person, so how do you figure out what the amount is that goes in the blank.......?

PS Love the stickers Thanks Carolyn and Janet for your hard work!

These are great! Thanks so much.

vwpamperedchef said:
Ok, so I am not a math person, so how do you figure out what the amount is that goes in the blank.......?

PS Love the stickers Thanks Carolyn and Janet for your hard work!
from the thank you letter

Kitchen Diva said:
Janet, you are amazing!!! How do you know how to do all this?!?!

Jack of many trades, master of none. ;)

I've just always had many interests and God has always given me many abilities. I never knew why but as I got older, I realized it was probably preparation for ministry. To keep my husband working effectively full-time in ministry I have to be a mom full-time, work full-time, take care of the housework inside and outside often, and keep up with all the things he does at camp so I can assist him when needed which ranges from networking/computers to lifeguarding/waterfront maintenance to medical things. I do all the medical registration at camp because no one else has the skills and DH has to be doing swim tests at the same time. I also have always enjoyed music - don't play as much as I used to but still do... I never get to be a "pro" at anything but get very proficient or above average in most things I touch if I have time to learn.

...and when I have time, like sitting last night winding down from a long, long day, I like to help out if I can. :)

So how did you make the changes just using Paint and Word?

rebeccastt said:
So how did you make the changes just using Paint and Word?

I just copied the sticker into paint, rotated the image, erased the bad text, put new in, rotated the image back and copied it back into word.

For the new version I just created that image in paint and copied it into Word.

I love this, thanks so much!

Ok stupidn question but what r you all printing these on? LOVE these stickers btw thankm you!

K_Jurich said:
Ok stupidn question but what r you all printing these on? LOVE these stickers btw thankm you!

They would print on address labels then you take and stick them to your order.

WOW!! I too love talented people...

Thanks Carolyn & Janet:love:

What size labels are you using?

janetupnorth said:
Ok, try this - don't know how it will look printed...

Could you help me out... I have tried and can't figure out how to put them on my label set up. I love the one with the Burnett! If you don't mind helping a cheffer out :chef:

Attachments

• Universal 80106 blank.doc
    19 KB · Views: 345
I'm going to ask a dumb ? to a very old post...but is this legal to use these??

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I'm going to ask a dumb ? to a very old post...but is this legal to use these??

Lisa

What do you mean by "legal"?

<h2>1. Can I get a typo fixed on my stickers?</h2><p>Yes, we understand mistakes happen! Please contact our customer service team and provide details about the typo. We will work with our printing department to get it corrected for you.</p><h2>2. How long does it take to edit a typo on my stickers?</h2><p>The editing process can vary depending on the extent of the typo and our current workload. Our team will work as quickly as possible to get the correction made and your stickers reprinted and shipped to you.</p><h2>3. Do I have to pay for the typo correction?</h2><p>No, if the typo was made on our end during the printing process, we will cover the cost of the correction and reprinting. If the typo was made on your end during the ordering process, there may be a fee for the correction.</p><h2>4. Can I edit the typo myself before printing?</h2><p>If you have access to the original design file, you can make the correction yourself before submitting it for printing. However, if you have already approved the design and it is in the printing process, we will need to handle the correction for you.</p><h2>5. Can I get a proof of the corrected design before it is reprinted?</h2><p>Yes, we will provide a digital proof for you to review and approve before reprinting the stickers. This ensures that the typo has been corrected to your satisfaction before the final product is shipped to you.</p>

1. Can I get a typo fixed on my stickers?

Yes, we understand mistakes happen! Please contact our customer service team and provide details about the typo. We will work with our printing department to get it corrected for you.

2. How long does it take to edit a typo on my stickers?

The editing process can vary depending on the extent of the typo and our current workload. Our team will work as quickly as possible to get the correction made and your stickers reprinted and shipped to you.

3. Do I have to pay for the typo correction?

No, if the typo was made on our end during the printing process, we will cover the cost of the correction and reprinting. If the typo was made on your end during the ordering process, there may be a fee for the correction.

4. Can I edit the typo myself before printing?

If you have access to the original design file, you can make the correction yourself before submitting it for printing. However, if you have already approved the design and it is in the printing process, we will need to handle the correction for you.

5. Can I get a proof of the corrected design before it is reprinted?

Yes, we will provide a digital proof for you to review and approve before reprinting the stickers. This ensures that the typo has been corrected to your satisfaction before the final product is shipped to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered.chris