• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey so Who Do I Ask Questions/Help From?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can ask questions or seek help from your consultant, the customer service team, or the Pampered Chef community. You can contact your consultant directly through phone, email, or social media, and the best way to get in touch with the customer service team is through the "Contact Us" form on the website. You can also ask questions or seek help from other Pampered Chef customers through the community, and typically expect a response within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours over the weekend for any inquiries or concerns.
snugbug
I have a friend who has not been able to acess the site since yesterday- keeps getting error messages. Her user name is jessica_momof6 and her ip addy is Canada- she's getting nothing but a white screen when she tries to come here with an error message.

She asked me to post about it and see if anyone can help- I don't know who the site admin is though.

Any help?

Sarah

Click on Contact Us (third from the left) and put your question there. Greg will then be able to help you.

thank you!

your welcome - good luck! HAD to help out a fellow Canadian :D

snugbug said:
I have a friend who has not been able to acess the site since yesterday- keeps getting error messages. Her user name is jessica_momof6 and her ip addy is Canada- she's getting nothing but a white screen when she tries to come here with an error message.

She asked me to post about it and see if anyone can help- I don't know who the site admin is though.

Any help?

Sarah
The server was down for awhile yesterday morning, and we all got white screens (Mozilla) or 404 (Explorer) but tell her to try it again.

Sarah-thank you so much for posting for me!
I had to do a system restore on my computer to several days ago. I don't know what was going on, but I am back in business! :D

1. Who can I ask questions or seek help from at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, you can ask questions or seek help from your consultant, the customer service team, or the Pampered Chef community.

2. How can I contact my consultant for assistance?

You can contact your consultant directly through phone, email, or social media. They are always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

3. What is the best way to get in touch with the customer service team?

The best way to get in touch with the customer service team is through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website. You can also call their toll-free number or send an email to their customer service email address.

4. Can I ask questions or seek help from other Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, you can ask questions or seek help from other Pampered Chef customers through the Pampered Chef community. This is a great way to connect with other users and get tips and advice on using our products.

5. Is there a specific time frame for getting responses from Pampered Chef for my questions or concerns?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to respond to all inquiries and concerns as quickly as possible. Typically, you can expect a response within 24 hours during weekdays and 48 hours over the weekend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa LM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies