• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Interested in Pampered Chef? Let's Chat Over Coffee!

In summary, "Hey Need "Words" Assist" is a personalized service by Pampered Chef that offers recipe recommendations and meal planning assistance based on your dietary preferences and cooking style. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and create an account. This service is not limited to just Pampered Chef products and can be customized to your preference for recipe recommendations. You can also request specific types of recipes and save your favorites for future recommendations.
Koolotus
So my team kicks a$$ and they are sending me their recruit leads :)
This is one that has no phone. She only has email. Does this sound ok? any suggestions?
info blocked out to protect the innocent :)

Hiya XXX,
This is Cheryl, Kristie’s friend & Director. She let me know that she met you at Donna’s and that you were interested in the business opportunity.
She also said that it was ok with you if I contacted you.
Truth be told I can better help you in person than through email. I was wondering if you would like to get together with Kristie and I for coffee one morning next week to chat and see if Pampered Chef would be a good fit for you.
Kristie and I are both available Monday and Wednesday morning after 9 am.
She forgot to tell me where you lived but I was thinking that we could meet at the Town House Diner in downtown Honesdale for coffee.
If those times won’t work for you let me know what might.
You can reply to this email 
Thanks,
Cheryl Batcher
Director and Trainer
with
The Pampered Chef
570-XXX-XXXX office
570-XXX-XXXX cell
/cherylbatcher

sounds good!

Sounds good to me. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks guys, I will keep you posted :)

Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're interested in joining the Pampered Chef team! I would love to chat with you over coffee and discuss the business opportunity in more detail. I understand that you prefer email communication, but I truly believe that meeting in person would be more beneficial for both of us. Would you be open to meeting with me and my colleague Kristie next week for coffee? We are both available on Monday and Wednesday mornings after 9 am. If those times don't work for you, please let me know what would be more convenient. We can meet at the Town House Diner in downtown Honesdale for coffee, unless you have another location in mind. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and hopefully setting up a time to chat. You can reply to this email or give me a call at 570-XXX-XXXX. Thank you!
Best,
Cheryl Batcher
Pampered Chef Consultant and Trainer

1. What is "Hey Need "Words" Assist"?

"Hey Need "Words" Assist" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides personalized recipe recommendations and meal planning assistance based on your dietary preferences and cooking style.

2. How do I sign up for "Hey Need "Words" Assist"?

To sign up for "Hey Need "Words" Assist", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Hey Need "Words" Assist" tab. From there, follow the prompts to create an account and customize your preferences.

3. Is "Hey Need "Words" Assist" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Hey Need "Words" Assist" is not limited to just Pampered Chef products. Our service can recommend recipes using ingredients and tools from any brand.

4. How often will I receive recipe recommendations from "Hey Need "Words" Assist"?

The frequency of recipe recommendations from "Hey Need "Words" Assist" can be customized to your preference. You can choose to receive daily, weekly, or monthly recommendations.

5. Can I request specific types of recipes from "Hey Need "Words" Assist"?

Yes, you can request specific types of recipes from "Hey Need "Words" Assist" by using our search feature or filtering options. You can also save your favorite recipes for future recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila