• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraising Success: Tips from a New Consultant

In summary, Emily is a new consultant who is trying to raise money for the American Cancer Society through two fundraisers - a game night and a raffle/drawing. She is trying to get people to participate by telling them that she will be back in one week to pick up orders and that she only leaves a catalog if they seem really in to it.
hunkiemunkie
I wanted to share an idea that I've had some success with.

I'm a new consultant and really busy getting ready to move. On top of that we've only been here a few months and I don't know many people. Anyhoo....

I've been going around to schools and business and saying the following:

"Hi, my name is Emily and I am a new Pampered Chef consultant in the area. I've been challenged to do two fundraisers this month to benefit the American Cancer society. I'm new to the area and don't know many people and I thought you maybe interested in participating. One fundraiser is a game night where you win PC stuff (I hand them my flyer, this is a real event) and the second one is a raffle/drawing to win a 12" executive skillet (cue catalog and yummy pic on back) you get an entry for each item you order no matter the price. And as an added incentive if your office/group has a group total of $150 or more I will bring you a treat when I deliver your products." (I also have a letter I leave explaining what I just told them)

It's worked well for me so far. I only did 5 places and I have a "fundraiser show" worth $385. Plus at one of the schools I went to the mail lady saw my catalog and letter and called me because she wants to put it in their breakroom at the local post office because they love PC. So I'm going out again this week to try again. I know for some people they don't want to front the money to pay for the skillet, but if I'm going to offer something big, it might as well be while it's 60% off.

I forgot to mention above that I tell them I will be back in one week to pick up orders and I only leave a catalog if they seem really in to it. Otherwise I leave a few mini cattys. I thought this might work for someone else and I have gotten such great ideas from here, I figured I should share.

Thanks for the idea! I'm getting ready to move to a new area and I don't know a soul there. This is a great idea and will definately use it to help me in a few months!;)

Great idea! :D

Good for you! Thank you for sharing your idea and your success.

Last edited:
Awesome! I will totally be stealing this idea when we PCS in a few weeks. :)

Great idea!! Though I think hubby would kill me if I spent more $$ on PC right [email protected] - what is PCS?

I would love to see the flyers you're using for this ...Just a tip ... if you're doing a product drawing next month, the cookie press would be a great one to give away, since it's on special for hosts and guests.

algdoughty said:
@dme.grant - what is PCS?

It's a military thing... "Permanent Change of Station" according to Wikipedia. Means she's moving. :D

LOL, military lingo. I too am PCSing from Texas, to most likely Georgia. No hard copy of orders so in my book it's not offical.

Here are the flyers I have. My game night one and my skillet drawing.

Hmmmm......

Well I tried to post them. It didn't work. I got to run I will try again later.

just came across this. would like to see your letters as well.

What is "Hey, It Worked for Me!"?

"Hey, It Worked for Me!" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It features over 200 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, as well as helpful cooking tips and tricks.

What makes "Hey, It Worked for Me!" different from other cookbooks?

What sets "Hey, It Worked for Me!" apart is the personal touch and experience of the author, Doris Christopher. She shares her own insights and lessons learned from her years of experience as a home cook and entrepreneur.

Are the recipes in "Hey, It Worked for Me!" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Hey, It Worked for Me!" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of home cooks. The instructions are clear and concise, making it simple for anyone to create delicious meals.

Can I find ingredients for the recipes in "Hey, It Worked for Me!" at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients used in "Hey, It Worked for Me!" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. Some may even be pantry staples that you already have on hand.

Is "Hey, It Worked for Me!" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Hey, It Worked for Me!" features a variety of recipes that can be made using a variety of cooking tools and equipment. While some recipes may recommend the use of Pampered Chef products, they can easily be substituted with similar items you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Melissa Burkett