• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for re-energizing my Pampered Chef business?

B
Be_pampered
Hi all! I am NEW back to ChefSuccess. I registered awhile back then forgot about the site. I have since found it again and saved it in my favorites!! I am in my 4th year with PC. I live in Kentwood, MI with my DH and 4 beautiful daughters. My girls range in age from 4 months to 7 years. The youngest 2 are 17 months apart. I am nothing short of busy! I started PC while working fulltime in Insurance, but have since left the workforce to be home. I stopped working outside the home in Oct. 05' to try daycare. Daycare didn't work so I tried a 3rd shift job. When that didn't work I decided to let go and let God, and depend on him for what we needed. I haven't been back to work since Funny how that works Anyhoo... PC has always just kinda followed me along. There were a few times I thought I was done, then someone would book a show PC turned out to be a huge blessing for my family this past March. We found out when I was 20 weeks pregnant with our last baby, that she had spina bifida. In preparing for her birth and a possible hospital stay, knowing my husband would need to be off work for awhile, we came up with the idea of holding a fundraiser for our family. When I first came up with the idea I though MAYBE I could get a couple people who would be willing to collect some orders and help us earn a couple hundred dollars or so... To our AMAZEMENT we grossed over $6000 in sales (my highest show total,) and were given the biggest HUG we ever received in our lives! The money generated from the fundraiser, ontop of my commission, substituted almost 1 month of income for my husband! Ontop of the fundraiser a fund was set up for people to make monetary donations. With that included over 1 month worth of income was donated! People just amaze me really they do! We are so blessed to know so many wonderful people, and we were even blessed by people who knew nothing about us and had never met us. Anyways I could go on and on about that! LOL!
The fundraiser was great but it has left me not knowing where to go from here. It pretty much covered all my GREAT hosts and customers... so I have had a show lull for quite awhile. I haven't gone inactive due to a leave and submitting a couple small catalog shows... but WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE? If any of you are prayer warriors, I could use a partner or two to agree with me concerning my business. If I am to continue with it, I need prospects! Having been in the biz 4 years I have tapped out many people and areas... But where God guides I believe he will provide!
So yea... in a sum thats a little about me. Didn't realize I typed a short chapter of a book LOL!!
Can't wait to get to know all of you!

Tarra

Hey Tarra!

Glad you remembered to come back! You'll find excellent ideas on here...perhaps you need to have a big open house...call it something like "re-energizing my biz" or something along those lines! My summer's been pretty dry, so I'm going to have a Mystery host "re-kick off" open house late in August...and try to get some September hosts with the new products. I sure hope it works! Good luck to you, and welcome back!

1. How can I re-energize my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to re-energize your Pampered Chef business. Some ideas include hosting a themed party, collaborating with other direct sales consultants for a joint event, offering special promotions or discounts, and actively using social media to promote your business. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them incentives for booking a party or placing an order. Additionally, attending training and networking events can provide you with new ideas and motivation.

2. How can I generate more leads and prospects for my business?

One effective way to generate new leads and prospects is to ask for referrals from your current customers. You can also join local networking groups or participate in community events to meet new people and promote your business. Utilizing social media platforms and creating engaging content can also attract new leads. Additionally, offering incentives for hosting a party or placing an order can entice potential customers to try out your products.

3. What are some effective ways to follow up with past customers?

Following up with past customers is crucial for maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business. You can send out personalized thank-you cards or emails, offer special discounts or promotions, or simply check in to see if they are interested in hosting another party or placing an order. You can also use social media to stay connected with your customers and keep them updated on new products and promotions.

4. How can I make my parties more engaging and fun?

There are many ways to make your parties more engaging and fun. You can incorporate interactive games or demonstrations, have a theme for the party, and provide samples for guests to try. You can also offer incentives for guests to participate, such as a raffle or prize drawing. Additionally, having a positive and enthusiastic attitude can make a big difference in creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused on my business?

Staying motivated and focused on your business can be challenging, especially when you hit a lull in sales or bookings. One way to stay motivated is to set goals for yourself and regularly check in to track your progress. You can also join a support or accountability group with other Pampered Chef consultants to share ideas and motivate each other. Attending training and networking events can also help you stay inspired and focused on your business goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm