• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's new and discontinued in the world of Pampered Chef?

In summary, the newest products in the Pampered Chef catalog include the Quick Cooker, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Burger & Slider Press, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. Some recently discontinued products include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Garlic Slicer & Dicer, the Quick Slice, and the Ceramic Nonstick Skillet. A new line of products will be featured in the upcoming Fall/Winter catalog. While the company does not endorse specific movies or characters, they do have Disney-P
Trudie32
Any Toy Story 2 fans out there? (Extra points if you know the next line )My name is Laura & I signed in May with the QC special after my upline waited patiently for me for a few years! I live in Connecticut with my 16- & 18-year-old boys & fire lieutenant husband of 22 years. I'm not new to PC, DS/SS, or CS--in that order. I've been buying/hosting PC shows since the early 1990s (I have products that belong in the PC Museum of History!), been involved in direct sales since 1994, & spent a few recent years lurking on this forum before having the guts to actually sign up for an account when I knew I was going to join PC.You see, I fall in love with companies/products & always want to know "what's coming next" & *gasp!* what's being discontinued. Plus, I hate paying full price for anything! I have so much PC that friends & customers alike always thought I already sold it. I'm very interested in doing virtual parties as I am somewhat limited in my lifting & lugging abilities. I also love meeting new people at vendor fairs, & besides the lifting & lugging part, they all seem to have amnesia when I call for the follow up.So I'm excited to be here & to learn from all of you seasoned (pun intended) chefs! ‍ ‍Thank you!

Welcome to CS!

1. What are the newest products in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The newest products in the Pampered Chef catalog include the Quick Cooker, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Burger & Slider Press, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate. You can find all of these products and more in our "New Arrivals" section on our website.

2. What products have been recently discontinued by Pampered Chef?

Some of the recently discontinued products from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Garlic Slicer & Dicer, the Quick Slice, and the Ceramic Nonstick Skillet. You can still find some of these items on our website while supplies last, so be sure to check them out before they're gone for good!

3. Is there a new line of products coming out soon?

Yes, we are always working on developing new and innovative products for our customers. Keep an eye out for our new Fall/Winter catalog, which will feature a variety of new products to help you in the kitchen.

4. Are there any Toy Story 2 fans out there?

As a company, we do not officially endorse any specific movies or characters. However, we do have a variety of products that can help you create fun and delicious meals for your family, including our Disney-Pixar themed cookie cutters and our Disney-Pixar Pancake Molds.

5. What is the next line in "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story 2?

"You've got a friend in me, you

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hatcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nikki Wortman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group