• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Business with VistaPrints: Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the author recommends using the VistaPrint special emails to get discounts on printing services.
mamadugan
Gold Member
hey guys
Thanks for the great website....vista prints...I am however looking for suggestions that you guys use from them. Can you sent me some examples of items you have personally made or wording for items that you have had them make for you????

THe Postcards would be nice for an open house or Christmas something or other huh?
How do you design your business cards??
Magnets for the fridge...any good ideas for that???

Thanks and I LOVE this site!!!!:thumbup:

Re: VISTAprintsThere are many examples posted on here...I'll look for a thread with mine.

Re: VISTAprintsHere are some things I've done.Sticky notes for on addressed envelopes (my address) in host packs:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/Sticky.jpgPostcards for vendor/craft fairs:
Front
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/PostcardF.jpgBack
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/PostcardB.jpgCards with return info (attach to receipts from shows)
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/ReturnCard.jpg2009 calendar magnets
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/Calendar.jpgCards to promote the Making Strides walk
front
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/BCcardF.jpgback
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/VistaPrint/BCcardB.jpg

Re: VISTAprintsGrumble...grumble...VistaPrint just added a fuel surcharge. :(

Re: VISTAprintsWOW GREAT ideas!! ChefANN you ROCK! I am kind of new here and enjoy all of the neat ideas everyone has. They just sent me an email saying I get all of this stuff for free so now Iam going to get something!! KEEP 'EM COMIN!!

Re: VISTAprints
livepreview-1.gif

Businesscardback.jpg

NotePad.jpg

Re: VISTAprintsDid you upload your own graphics or did you find this on vista print? (I am refering to the apron)

Re: VISTAprintsAnn & Kelly those are really good! I'm going to steal (borrow) :) your ideas. I'm on my way now to Janet's thread.

3monkeyboysmom said:
Did you upload your own graphics or did you find this on vista print? (I am refering to the apron)

The apron is in the free logo design area. Once you get it the way you want it, you can use it on a lot of different items there.

Re: VISTAprintsI LOVE the apron art! Those notepads (with the green apron) are my favorite thing EVER from Vistaprint! I am just so happy how they turned out, and love using them!

Re: VISTAprintsThank you soo much I am loving that design!

Re: VISTAprintsI can never find that cute apron:confused:

KellyTheChef said:
I LOVE the apron art! Those notepads (with the green apron) are my favorite thing EVER from Vistaprint! I am just so happy how they turned out, and love using them!

I love that apron but I can never find it!

Re: VISTAprintsThe apron is in the Custom Logo area. Search in there for Apron.

chefann said:
The apron is in the Custom Logo area. Search in there for Apron.

In the "Browse Our Design" section?
Or is the custom logo setion somewhere else?

Re: VISTAprintsOH I FOUND IT!! I never knew this part existed!!

Re: VISTAprintsI'll have to try again! (glad I wasn't the only one that couldn't find it!)

Re: VISTAprintsOkay, here's the business card I just had made. They look great and I really like them.

And thanks Ann for the great ideas! I must do the coupon thing for the bridal fair I am doing in October. Will have to get designing!! :)

Attachments

• my vista business card.JPG
    my vista business card.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 610
Re: VISTAprintsCute!!Leggy has some cute ones for bridal registry, but I'm not sure where I put the one she gave me as a sample. (oops)

Re: VISTAprintsI prety much coppied Leggy's wedding registry cards...
Here's mine.

Attachments

• wedding cardsno info.JPG
    wedding cardsno info.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 596
Re: VISTAprintsSo excited....I finally got my biz cards figured out:thumbup: I had to call & have someone help me. I ended up using the cute chef hat w/whisk, & got address labels to match.
Got 250 biz cards, 280 return address labels, & 140 checks...all for $26---sweet!

Re: VISTAprintsOMGOSH!!!! I just got my first order of VISTA prints today and they are AWESOME!!! HIGH quality.....they are so beautiful!!! So shiny and so professional!! Thanks so much for the referal!!!!

:sing:

Re: VISTAprintsI made a hat the last time I ordered. It was $5 or so, on it, very simple, The Pampered Chef and under that, "you book, I cook"

On the back is my website, so I can get them coming and going!!

LOVE my hat!!!!!! Next one is for husband, and it will say, "you book, my wife cooks"

Re: VISTAprintsDoes anyone have any Vistaprint Special emails? If so could you please forward one to me (my email account does not like vistaprint emails, so I keep signing up, but don't get them). aspannaus at hotmail.com

Re: VISTAprintsHere is what I just made...

Now to get a sale email so I can order this stuff...

Attachments

• Booth Postcard Front.jpg
    Booth Postcard Front.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 644
  • Booth Postcard Back.jpg
    Booth Postcard Back.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 540
  • Deep Covered Baker Brochure Outside.jpg
    Deep Covered Baker Brochure Outside.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 588
  • Deep Covered Baker Brochure Inside.jpg
    Deep Covered Baker Brochure Inside.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 556
GourmetGirl said:
Does anyone have any Vistaprint Special emails? If so could you please forward one to me (my email account does not like vistaprint emails, so I keep signing up, but don't get them). aspannaus at hotmail.com

I sent you a couple. I hope you get them. (they have a good freebie sale going on right now too!)

Trina

Re: VISTAprintsYou guys are totally saving my behind. I am moving again...finally going to live in our 'forever home'. I leave in two weeks and have a booth at a large event (3000+ attendees) a couple days after I get there.

I desperately need some first-rate post cards...and was dreading having to design some from scratch. Looking at this thread, I feel like I am already half done.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

(Ann - You amaze me. I love what you create on Vista)

leggy

Re: VISTAprintsKris, where are you moving now? Still in PA?

GourmetGirl said:
Here is what I just made...

Alison,

I've been wanting to do recipe cards in that 3-column format. What style did you choose. I've been searching vista print but not any luck.

lacychef said:
Kris, where are you moving now? Still in PA?

Our 'forever home' (as we call it) is in Florida; just north of Orlando. This will be move #3 in less than 12 months. It should also be the last move before the, uh, 'final' one we all make. :angel:

Most of our belongings are already there since it's where we moved to from Germany last December. DH is staying in PA a couple months and then we're hoping he can work from FL part of the time and from PA the rest of the time.

Although it has its stresses, this decision to move is a happy one. Thank you for asking.

noelskitchen said:
Alison,

I've been wanting to do recipe cards in that 3-column format. What style did you choose. I've been searching vista print but not any luck.

Noel,

It is a brochure, so it is already in 3-column format. However, if you were wanting to make a jumbo postcard, you could just add text boxes and place them into a 3-column format. I have found that I normally delete the standard text boxes and make my own to my liking! Good luck!

Re: VISTAprintsI love these ideas and had never heard of Vista Print before reading this today. I love the green apron, but can't find it. I have looked at custom logo and free logo design and addressed in the posts above. Can someone please tell me where to look on the web-site?

GourmetGirl said:
Here is what I just made...

Alison...

That 3 column one is BEAUTIFUL!! How did you get the picture of the DCB in the circle? (Or was their a circle in the format and you just had to insert the pic?) You are the most talented with Vistaprint! I remember when we did the card swap, your cards were my favorites!!

KellyTheChef said:
Alison...

That 3 column one is BEAUTIFUL!! How did you get the picture of the DCB in the circle? (Or was their a circle in the format and you just had to insert the pic?) You are the most talented with Vistaprint! I remember when we did the card swap, your cards were my favorites!!

Kelly you always make me smile! I need it after my event was a bust this afternoon! I love that I can share my designs with people who value and enjoy them! Tonight, as it is totally rainy here I think I will put in a movie and make some bridal vista print stuff for an event in December that I'm doing.

For technical info for the brochures (to re-create them)... I searched formats in brochures for ones with insert your own picture. It will cost $2.49 each time I print them, but I think it is worth it! When choosing the format, it originally is in tones of red, then I went and chose a new color scheme until I found one I liked (I like the touch of cranberry in this one to tie in the baker). Then I deleted their text boxes and inserted my own. The font for the recipes is a 10 or 12. The title of the recipe is a separate text box and that font is a 14 or 16. The most frustrating part is after you copy/paste the recipe over you have to go through and delete the page break symbols (they paste in as "&n*" or something like that). It can get a little tedious, but if I am watching a movie while I'm doing it, the process goes by much faster!

Re: VISTAprintsAlison....glad I made you smile! Have a nice relaxing evening....what was your event you did today?

KellyTheChef said:
Alison....glad I made you smile! Have a nice relaxing evening....what was your event you did today?

It was a city event that my friend does every year. She had to go to her son's football game, so I was going to cover the 2nd part. However, it is totally rainy and windy and the event is in the bottom of a parking ramp, so even though I was toward the interior everything was getting damp and I could feel the rain. My friend said normally there are 2-3 times the amount of people there. I did get one order (for $68!) so that was nice! Plus it means I got to come home and veg out and eat some mac n cheese :) Oh well - at least I didn't pay anything (it is only $15!)

christiepchef said:
I love these ideas and had never heard of Vista Print before reading this today. I love the green apron, but can't find it. I have looked at custom logo and free logo design and addressed in the posts above. Can someone please tell me where to look on the web-site?

I was able to find it under the "Free Logo" link under the "Free Products" box on the home page. Where you select the Logo Design (Step 2), I chose the "Food & Beverage" Industry, and then go to the 3rd page. You should find the green apron on that page (one of the last ones if you do "See all").

Good luck!

Re: VISTAprintsAlison,

Thanks for the help and tips. I found the brochures and that will make it much easier for me to do.

GourmetGirl said:
For technical info for the brochures (to re-create them)... I searched formats in brochures for ones with insert your own picture. It will cost $2.49 each time I print them, but I think it is worth it!
Just an FYI- all the product pictures from HO are copyright and should not be uploaded to other sites to produce materials, just like the logo.

Page 19 of the policies states (emphasis mine):
Do not give the logo, tagline or other trademarks to outside vendors for use on items such as personal checks, business cards, promotional merchandise, etc. The following licensed merchandise vendor is the only authorized vendor to make and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature The Pampered Chef® logo and trademarks.

Re: VISTAprintsThanks Ann... I thought that might be an issue (and figured someone from here would tell me :) )... time to dust off my baker and take my own picture this evening :)

Re: VISTAprintsPage 19 of the policies states (emphasis mine):[/QUOTE]

So, is... The Pampered Chef--An Opportunity Worth Sharing... a tag line? (not sure what a tag line is, sorry) or just a statement I can use?

Sharon:balloon:

Re: VISTAprintsIt's only the official tag line (Discover the...you) that's restricted.

1. What are some suggestions for items to use from VistaPrint?

Some popular items to use from VistaPrint are business cards, postcards, flyers, magnets, and banners.

2. Can you provide examples of items you have personally made with VistaPrint?

Yes, I have personally used VistaPrint to create business cards, postcards, flyers, and magnets for my business. I have also used their design services for custom banners and promotional items.

3. How can I design my business cards with VistaPrint?

VistaPrint offers a variety of templates and design tools to help you create professional-looking business cards. You can also upload your own design or use their design services for a custom design.

4. What are some good ideas for using magnets from VistaPrint?

Magnets are a great way to promote your business by sticking them on fridges or other metal surfaces. You can use them as business cards, promotional items, or even create a calendar or schedule magnet to give to clients.

5. Can you send me some wording examples for items made with VistaPrint?

Unfortunately, as a representative of Pampered Chef, I cannot provide specific wording examples for items made with VistaPrint. However, VistaPrint does offer customizable templates and design services to help you create effective and professional wording for your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies