• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours...

you are not alone.Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to lose a parent. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ellen (Christ Follower) just posted on the 3-2-1 thread early this a.m. that her dad died on Thursday. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers the rest of this week and we know how hard losing a parent can be.

Thanks!

Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))!

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Ellen, you are in my prayers. I know how difficult it is to lose a parent.

Take care of you.

:angel: So sorry for her loss. I will definitely keep her in my prayers.

Ellen (and family) ~ {{{hugs}}} and prayers coming your way. May your happy, fond memories help you get through this difficult and sad time of your life.

Ellen, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers!

Ellen, I am praying for you and your family! May God provide you with an abundance of love & strength in the days, months to come.

Ellen, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Ellen~
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you.

Ellen - I am so sorry for your loss - please know you are in my prayers!!

Ellen... sorry for your loss...... I pray that the arms of Jesus and all His comfort are wrapped securely around you!

Ellen, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know I love my Dad to bits and can only imagine how heavy your heart must be. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am really sad to hear this. I will definitely keep Ellen in my prayers. Thanks Janet for letting us know.

Ellen...you are in my prayers. Losing a parent is very difficult...but God will get you through it one day at a time.

{{{HUGS}}}

Thank You Janet.

Thanks to ALL of my fellow cheffer's that are praying for me and my family at this time. I am so heart broken and can really use all the prayers I can get. I have comfort in the fact that I know that he is with the Lord. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that assurance. He had a lot of health problems but the loss was still unexpected. He was only 65. I know he is rejoicing with Jesus now but I miss my daddy.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family {{{Hugs}}}

Christ Follower said:
...but I miss my daddy.

It gave me goose bumps when I read that. It reminds me that I really need to work harder than ever to make an effort to stay close with my Dad. He lives 15 hours away, but I need to call more often. I don't always realize how much I take it for granted that he is still here.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom what that must be like. I hope you feel the love and prayers coming from all of your fellow cheffers right now!

Ellen,
My prayers are with you. At least you can take comfort to know that with him in Heaven, he is not having any more health issues.
My prayers are for you that God sends the Holy Spirit to you to comfort you during this time.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.

EllenMy thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your scripture at the end of your messages, " I can do all things....... hold on to that during this time. Blessings to you and your family. Lynn

So the actual cremation was yesterday and his "remains" are now ready to be picked up. I think my sister and I will be going on a road trip tomorrow. The mortuary is about 3 1/2 hours away.

I will have my 2 year old with me (can't find a baby sitter on such short notice) so please keep me in your prayers. I think it will be a very emotional day for me and to boot will have to deal with my 2 year old at the same time.

Ellen, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I lost my father when I was a toddler, and it was hard growing up without my dad- however I cannot even begin to imagine what a void you feel after losing your father. I hope that your memories of your times with him will help get you through this very hard time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, and I pray that God will give you an extra measure of grace and strength to get through this hard time.

Anytime you need a virtual hug- feel free to come here and we'll give you one!

Prayers and hugs to you...and again, I'm so very sorry!

What is "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..."?

"Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..." is a program at Pampered Chef where our consultants can submit requests for new products or improvements to existing products.

How can I submit a request through "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..."?

You can submit a request by filling out the form on the "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..." page on our consultant website. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible about your request.

Who can submit a request through "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..."?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can submit a request through "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours...". This includes both new and experienced consultants.

What types of requests can be submitted through "Hey Guys - a Request for One of Ours..."?

Requests can range from new product ideas and improvements to existing products to suggestions for new packaging or marketing materials. We welcome all types of suggestions and ideas!

Will I receive credit or compensation if my request is chosen?

If your request is chosen and implemented by Pampered Chef, you may receive credit or compensation depending on the nature of your request. However, please note that not all requests will be chosen for implementation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
jrstephens